I'm buying a house in a few days. Got my life back on track.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So was this real? Did you really get a house? Throw a load of pics up with your response.

2. lol i just read the whole 10 pages of this thing and was almost positive there would b pics by now so its prob bull shit.

3. agreed. I waited months and now I call bs, just like I did in the past.

Kid is lonely and got kicked out of his house, and wanted some attention so made some bs while he was stoned on his middies :p

4. Hmm..

I wanna see this cabin..
    it sounds dank

5. wow this thread is still going THERE IS NO CABIN!!!! AND if i stand corrected ...ever my deal is still on

6. This thread will NEVER get old

7. can we get an update on the house?:confused: if your not lying that is,

8. Ok. i read all 10 pages of this post. I think i figured it out. Your a kid who lives with your parents who doesnt have alot of friends and has a bunch of time to spend at the computer. You either hope to make a movie or write a fictional novel and why not see if people will enjoy it by writing a \"rough draft\" on grasscity. Aside all the bullshit, i got to admit, this would be a great book if you were a good author that could end up on summer reading lists for kids who go to jr. high or highschool. Anyway... people like you just make me think twice about trusting people, sad.

9. man thats fucking awesome, and it sounds like you got fucking hoooooked up with all that shit (I stopped reading after you said you blazed and played 360 on the 72\")

10. ahahahaha I thought this thread got closed for sure. Definitely laughed out loud when I saw it on the front page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.