I'm buying a house in a few days. Got my life back on track.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So how\'s this house of yours doing? By the way did you get any pictures yet?

2. Post up some spider pics

I\'ll beleive you because I like to beleive the best in people. It\'s a policy that has failed me many many times so please don\'t let me down.

3. Give me a town name is Mass where this is happenin if ya don\'t mind.. Out of complete curiosity, is this in western, south shore, north east, ect? I\'m a Bostonian myself...

4. pics?

lol, i love reading FTB\'s threads...

5. i no seriously, its like a comedy, lets see what this mut can come up with next...
    do us a favor admins and get this schmuck outta here.
    i hate to be a dick but c\'mon this guy rambles about make believe stories all day,contributes nothing to the stoner community, ban em and he will learn that this behavior is not acceptable, in public, or on an internet forum.
    lying gets you no where, in the end, fade to black looks like a complete bum. id personally be embarrassed to come back if i was him.

6. seriously this fool can NEVER provide pictures to back up any of his threads. didnt he say his friend gave him the memory card with pics like a month ago...still no pics...your a LAME, LEVA, CHAVALA as we say in spanish. and for all the people that bite his BS...i feel sorry for you fools.

7. bump4pics.

jesus, i love watching people fail

8. i wonder if FTB will come back tell us how he bought a bear over the weekend or something

hell he prolly got banned cuz what he does has to be considered \'rep abuse\' its obvious he comes on here with some crazy ass story to try and get alot of +reps

go see therapist FTB

9. I read this again and again b/c it makes me smile.

10. You can check under Fadetoblack\'s profile that he comes online atleast everyday, his last activity was a little while ago. He obviously has read the replies to this thread, and has chosen not to reply.

I *guess* that could be considered exploiting the rep system, creating a sequence of lies to help build ones reputation and such, but that is for administration to decide.

11. I know I\'d be embarassed to come back. But then again I\'d also be embarassed to make up a bunch of bullshit stories to impress a buncha people on an internet forum :rolleyes:

12. you guys are paranoid as fuck. give the guy a break. even if his stories are a lie its good entertainment. maybe hes baked off his mind and he lies when hes high.

but if this is true, thats good stuff man. be awsome to live like that. every weed smokers dream. 6 square miles of wooded land to bake up in without worrying about shit.

power to ya

DD

13. lol I dont think its a lie, some dude wouldnt write a fake story about getting his life back on track when he diddnt, thats a huge drop of self dignity once you have realized what you have done. And FTB if it was a lie I dont mean any offense by this im not one to make fun of someone but yeah if its true that is the shit man, finding a house fixing it up and shit making it your own haha.

14. you haven\'t read his post about finding the arm have you?

15. nope and I plan on doing it right now, I gotta stop posting before reading all posts lol

16. Just looked couldnt find it and realized that you probbly were just screwing with me, If I wasnt stoned as hell I would probbly feel like a huge asshole lol

\"Also sorry for double posting\"

17. i wouldn\'t bullshit you.. i don\'t fuck with high people

18. hahahaha sorry man I thought you meant in this thread he posted about finding an arm in his own house. But yeah that is some weird shit. Eh if your lying about shit on forums to give people shit to read props to you lol, or if its true you have a reality show worthy life my friend.

19. Danger Dude......Ya\' did the math a lil\' wrong...he claims 12 Acres.....not 3840 Acres that would be 6 square miles.....I on the other hand do own.....
    17.55 Acres in the Mountains on the Ca. border
    Live in a \"Hand Built\" log cabin....
    Miles from a powerline....
    Make all my own power....
    Grow my own Herb.....inside and out
    Live off the land Garden,Hunt ,Fish...
    With my wife,3-Dogs,4-Cats,6-Chickens....
    and NO one else for miles around........
    Now that is a \"Stoners Dream\".....
    And I have pics of mine ....lol :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.