I'm buying a house in a few days. Got my life back on track.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brought a tear to my eye

2. thats fucking great man, you got lucky with that one. i gotta get my own place

3. I\'m not sure if this is correct, but the way I understand it, the land was abandoned. If it is abandoned, why aren\'t you just staking a claim and doing the paperwork and paying the fees to claim the land instead of paying 150k for it?

I\'m probably just understanding something wrong. Oh well.

4. aaah! for the last time the land wasn\'t 100,000$ it was 43,000$ total for 12 acers. I spent 100,000$ so far on repairing the house and updating it. It was a 1920\'s farm house before I claimed it as my residence. Yeah I do still have some paper work to get done on it, most is already done thanks to my Uncle who does this for a living.

5. He\'s going to be moving in with LeBron James next I can feel it.:hello:

6. Why would he make up like 10lbs of bullshit? You guys are complete retards for calling bs...

7. Thankyou mate :)

It\'s really rude of half of you, this is a forum where people come to have some fun, we don\'t come here to start problems or put others down. And thats what the majority of you are doing, you claim your good members of Grass City, and yet you argue like little children. I do admit I do get on the defensive side from time to time as do we all. But that\'s human nature. All humans are on the defensive at all times.

Update on the house: We finished all the electrical work inside the house along with the dry walling. Were waiting for Charter to come on down and hook up my phone lines, internet, and cable TV. We started on the porch and are just about done with the outside section. The pool isn\'t even going to be started until later on this month if we decide to.

I\'m waiting for the dust the settle before I move on back inside the house, and there is not furniture so I\'m at my buddys house for the moment. We still have the U-Haul with all the shit in there from the party, but because of the work were doing we moved everything out.

My friend also said that all the spiders and rats are gone, so I\'m happy. He checked every inch of the house and found a few nests and took them out with Lysol/lighter. Now were going to carpet the basement, drywall it, and toss in my custom Beirut table (It had 10 holes on each side with Plexi glass on the bottom with lights shinning through them, the top is wooden, It also has 6 divits on each side for Ping Pong balls, along with lighting all around. Homemade as 18th B-Day gift from my friend) and toss a hookah and all the smoking shit down there.

And were going to create a tiny walk in area down in the basement with a lock to grow in. The lights are going to be built into the walls. I can\'t wait to start growing.

8. dude im glad to hear ur gettin everting on the right track....and GREAT find..the house sounds great...jus wonderin one thing??????????

if u have 12 acres of land y wouldnt u grow outside???its good u makina grow room...but that should only be for winter grows...

i kno if i had 12 acres i kno i would find a lil spots in the cuts to grow ur MJ.good luck with the house...

9. I hate outdoors :) But I might just grow some mids to sell or something, keep the good grow for myself. and mostly, the deers eat weed like candy. I had 52 plants over the summer, none of them reached budding because of deers :(

10. I wish I could get cheap land like that in california.

11. you are one lucky person...

it sounds like a dream. a walk in the woods and you find this abandoned cabin. next thing you know it\'s your\'s and you turn it into a kick ass party house.

my envy says the hell with you. but, i truely am happy for you bro. now get some pictures up!

12. Well I just made the connection that you were the kid with the story about the arm in a cooler, so I\'m gonna have to see some pictures before I believe you.

13. I\'m really happy for you. Living in a place like your moving to sounds like just the type of place I\'d love.

Good job on a nice find like that.

14. Hey FTB why have ya\' not changed the Birth date on yer\' \"My Space\" ?.....it aint hard :wave:
    (Or would that be hard to explain to all yer\' friends?)

Also if ya\' went down to find about the house at \"10 AM\".....after your Carpenter/Electrician/Plumber <<< (that is impossible they each require 5 years Apprenticship under a Journeymen each B4 even taking your lic. test) had \"Checked out everything and let the water run for 3 hours\".......
    Lets see that puts us at 0700 when yerain\'t frApprenticeshipiend got there....this place is \"6-Miles from your house...and you found it after walking from your house\" ......so you are saying that your left your house at 0345-0415 for a \"walk\"?

This kid is havin\' a good time with you guys......have fun with it....LMAO :hello:

And the PICS??????:D

15. lol... you know those detective shows where they have the entire timeline of the murder victim? They put it on a big blackboard and study the persons scedule. Well i just got the mental picture of you doing that to refute some guy posting on fourms.

TBH this story is a little far fetched. So much money being spent in such little time and the pic he posted of his friend on the roof looks like it has a bunch of green leaves in the backround.

16. HOLY SHIT I THINK RUSE MIGHT HAVE TO CHOKE SOME BITCHES IF YALL DON\'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SOME STUPID SHIT ON THE INTERNET JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Honestly, who the fuck cares? lying or not, fuck it. The government lies to you every day, your parents lied to you about Santa Claus. Shut the fuck up and stop the fucking 3rd degree.

Fade, it\'s gonna suck when you get all nice and comfy in your new pad and you find out it\'s haunted.

God now I ned to smoke more weed and shit... damn.

17. What you just said confused the shit out of me. But let me try to answer it the best I can.

My friends go to the tech, they have been working on their trade for years. I have hired no one ecept the cable company, and the oil company. My friends and I are doing all the work on the house, we are replacing all the pipes, walls, some damaged parts of the cealing, and hooking up all the electrical work ourselfs. Maybe if you read what I posted and didn\'t jump the gun you would see what I did DAY BY DAY on the house, well before everyone started to jump down my neck about it, then I really stopped giving a fuck trying to prove myself to Grass City.

I have taken out loans from the bank, and cashed BONDS to pay for the house. My mother gave me 12,000$ I had a bond for 25,000$, I took out a loan for the land (50,000$, land was 43,000$), and I had 10,000$ saved up in the bank.

This house isn\'t like \"Oh my god! A house in the woods! I\'ll buy it!\" No, I did alot of work to get this house.

Now I don\'t want to hear anymore about \"Oh fadetoblack is bullshitting us, it doesn\'t all come together.\" Honestly, I don\'t care what you think at all, I posted someone online to share with you guys because I was excited about it, and finally happy.

18. (psst. mention something about it being haunted)

19. haha dude, just post some pic\'s and shut everyone up.

That\'d be funny as hell. All those people who doubted you wont have shit to say.

Just my 2 cents,

-Geo

20. I\'m going to, I need to get the camera from my buddy\'s girl. Or find a camera and take some pics with it and upload them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.