I'm buying a house in a few days. Got my life back on track.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What happens if those rat bombs make the mutant spider even bigger, with super powers?

Sounds like the find of a lifetime bro, I\'m glad your life is turning up to the sun.

2. yea without these pics it sounds too good to be true homie. but good fuckin luck! and congrats!

3. Wow, sounds like you got hooked up BIG time...
    I\'ll bet the cops knew what the hookah was for, they were chill, yeah?

noticed your friend Kevin was wearing a Lamb of God shirt.
    cool house AND cool friends. Nice

4. Dood, that is fucking nuts! Congratualations doesn\'t begin to express the amount of luck and awsomeoness that you\'ve just experienced. Have some fun dood!

5. we need pics man

cant believe an 18 yr old w/parents who hate him have the ability to spend $100,000 and reinovate a house , and purchase a house, and land.

pics if ya want me to believe ya lol

6. Dude if you make a pool, you better skate the hell out of it before you fill it up! And get pics or vids if you do! Good luck man.

7. This thread seems way too elaborate to be a hoax, if hes lying he leads a sad life. But I believe him so +Rep for now.

8. 100,000 could probably buy a better place to live than what you\'re describing.

find any human hands lately?

complete BS!

9. this is true, but he could be telling the truth, guess we wont know till he posts pictures :p

10. Dude why don\'t you just shut the hell up, Kay? Thanks man. You obviously havent read about why Fadetoblack needs a new house... you don\'t know whats happening in his life. I don\'t pretend to know a lot about that either, but i know the basics. Everyone should be psyched for him... not calling BS on his story man. Get bent....

11. Um, go fuck yourself buddy. Land in Massachusetts costs ALOT of money. Some places I could buy a fucking giant 4 story house for 200,000$. But the town and area where I purchased my land costs alot. My parents payed 10,000$ an acer for their land, I payed 3,400$. You really need to learn about what your talking about before you open your mouth.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    \"Go fuck yourself buddy\" doesn\'t float here at all. Consider this a warning.
    *RMJL[/COLOR]

12. You really want us to belive...you can dump the kind of cash you claimed to have dumped in this project and ya\' can\'t afford a digi-cam.....Pics would tell the story
    How bout a pic of the \"Pool\" as it is dug?
    Or maybe a pic of the PVC pipe and the receipt ......you can jump down my throat as you have others...or you can provide the pics to prove it all....
    Until then I belive you are a very angry Teenager (living at home W/parents) that has a very vivid Imagination and an INTERNET connection :wave:
    I\'m calling B.S. on this one Buddy :smoking:

13. Thats nice. And sorry RMJL.

I don\'t own a camera because I have no use for one. I have pictures that are coming up soon. I\'m getting the camera card from my friend Kevin\'s (The one in the pic) girlfriend. She took the pics the night of the party. I don\'t go to school with them so I don\'t see them much. And I don\'t pay for college (Scholar ships.) and my job covers my insurance. And I have bonds that I cashed to get some money, along with loans that were co-signed by my mom.

Stop calling bullshit, it\'s really annoying as hell to have to say the same crap over and over to EVERYONE. If you think it\'s BS, then keep it to yourself. For those of you who are kind, thanks for the support, and pics are on their way! I\'m very busy with my day and don\'t have that much time on my hands. School, Work, Homework, the house, and sleep take up 95% of my day. Not to mention the lack of internet at my house, so my laptop is at my good friend Ian\'s house. (That will change on Tuesday when charter comes out.) So I don\'t have full access to the net, well other then at the Mount.

And now most people are acting like jackass\'s because my MySpace says I\'m 17. I\'ll say the same thing, my X girlfriend created my myspace about 2 years ago and fucked up my DOB. It\'s 5-8-88, she put 5-8-89. I\'m not a minor, I\'m 18 years old, I\'m not bullshitting anyone about anything, why would I waste my time trying to make a bunch of people I don\'t even know impressed by me?

By the way, Post 400 :)

14. I was wondering how you got those loans. Anyway this is an awsome story.

The pick you posted of your friend with the green leaves in the backround, is that was Mass looks like at the end of March because down here in Chicago everything is still dead.

Good Luck.

15. The Pine trees are still green. Everything else is starting to come out now a days. But those are pine behind him. Got big trees all around

16. Mind if I stop by sometime when I\'m back in Mass?:hello: :smoking: I wouldn\'t mind helping with some manual labor and some smoking of bowls.

17. need a roomate? :p

seriously, tho.. i wish i was so lucky :\\

18. What happened to the place ya\' got in January?:confused: :eek: :confused: :wave:

19. My old apartment? I couldn\'t afford to live there because of no job so I moved back home. Stop interrogating me please, it\'s annoying and rude. Leave this post if you don\'t like me. I don\'t mean to sound rude also, but I come here and share parts of my life I think everyone here will find interesting, and everytime I get people yelling \"Bullshit\" for pages and pages. Yeah crazy shit does happen to me, and I do know people, I don\'t post on the city \"Hey guys, today was good. I sat around my house and smoked pot!\" I post the shit that will give people a little laugh or something amazing that happened to me, or something bad.

20. You used to never see people flaming each other on Grasscity.

But um yeah basically theres no point in arguing, either fadetoblack will post pictures to confirm his story or he doesn\'t and then you can start making inferences about his story. Otherwise just chill out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.