I'M BUSTED: Plants, Pipes and the Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeOmega, Aug 10, 2008.

1. fuck cops, thats wrong man.

2. I hope this is a good lesson for the rest of you idiots who blast out your stereos at night and piss off your neighbors or drive around in those stupid boom cars that piss everone off: the cops are going to bust you and it's not going to be fun.

3. Good to hear there was a silver lining to your storm cloud. and glad to hear you talking about learning though, always important, especially in bad times to take it as a lesson.

Good luck to you! I've thought about emigrating too, let me know if it works out for you and maybe you can teach me how ;)

4. ???? why should he have to deal with the problem his friend created.His friend got drunk got loud cops came and he let them in, and your telling me the little drunk gets to walk away free without any consequences? You think this kid is gonne learn to control his drinking HELL NO! make the bitch pay w.e problems he created that way hell learn about the responsibility of drinking.

5. absofucking-lutely but it's got nothing to do with his parents, if you need to teach him a lesson cave his face in or something but don't bitch him out, he's created a problem for the OP so he has a problem with the OP, it's between them not this dickheads parents.

6. Well the guy who's at fault got some shit in his face, believe me. The only reason I considered informing his parents was if he refused to pay me what he owes. Seriously, this guy is 22 years old and doesn't even pay his own car insurance, so if it came down to it, I would be asking his parents to get the money from him, but I would not tell them exactly why. It's true that the issue lies between me and him alone, and there's no reason to involve anyone else. However, I am living on my own in an apartment barely getting by, and he's a year older and still depends heavily on his parents, getting everything he wants. I feel that whatever action I choose to take (without violence), would be completely justified. What do you guys think?

7. Completely untrue about student loans, they changed the fafsa so they only ask if you were convicted for dealing, not simple possession

8. #28 NeOmega, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    This is correct. I double checked with my lawyer on this. Figures the DA assist. would tell me something like that just to make my life more miserable I guess, seeing as I'm sure he knew it and just wanted to see the look on my face. That guy was a prick and was the sole reason I didn't get ARD (no prior record, not even a speeding ticket).

Even so, I already received loans the first time I went, and I'm struggling to pay those back. If I can't go back to school for any other reason, it would be that.

9. I can't even begin to explain how annoyed and pissed off I am at your situation lol. I feel your pain man I've had to go through some stupid ass legal problems too because of the popo.. they need to change the laws ASAP.

10. Remember for next time:

I do not consent to ANY searches.

say this in a polite and courteous manner, and if he says something like:

what do you have to hide?

say:

nothing. i just do not want you to search my house, because i am not doing anything illegal.

i do this in my car all the time when i get pulled over, for no reason.

11. kick your friends ass. since its all his dumbass fault

12. Learn from ur mistakes... wtf y did u say Mr anything, u have the right 2 remain silent, use it, thanks 4 wasting tax $. Lose da friend 2...

13. as of today I put a sign on my door saying "no police officers allowed inside the house without express written consent"

14. hey now dont lead them my way :D

15. Made me laugh, +rep if you put a pic up?

16. The Mr.Pink/Mr.White thing was a joke; I was laughing at the officer's ignorance. Have you seen the movie Reservoir Dogs? Anyway, yes, I had the right to remain silent, but I couldn't resist. Pigs are just too fun to fuck with :D

17. ^^ I agree with this.

Yea, should probably show decency to the guy that could have gotten the OP sent to jail...The kid was a retarded drunk, in someone else's house, and had the disrespect to be a loud obnoxious dumbass and get his friend caught. The OP showed alot of kindness in not telling them right away.

Honestly, I'm a good guy, I care about my friends more than anything, but if one of my friends did this, and didn't pay me back(as the OP's deal was) I wouldn't hesitate calling their parents directly.

... yea, that's probably a good idea. If you live in an apartment complex, that means jack shit, seeing as a Landlord can come into your apartment whenever he feels like it. And this sign would most likely tell that landlord that illegal things are going on in that apartment.

If you aren't in an apartment, it's not that bad, but still absolutely retarded to do.