Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm building a bud buster.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notelliot, Aug 12, 2005.

1. my friend bought this fan at the dollar store, and given my widely known ability for crafting store-bought-looking pieces, i was given the project of turning the fan into a mini buster.

so far, I have it taken apart, and pretty much figured out. I just need to make a blade and find a way to fasten the canister (where the grass goes) to the fan.

I'm charging my camera for pics.

2. thats confusing

3. Tell us what the hell you're trying to build,

an electric herb grinder?

4. I did tell you what I was building. a bud buster.

"electric herb grinder".....

5. ever try scissors, thats my shit

6. just buy a grinder lol

7. just needs a blade of some sort...

I tried a piece of a beer can, but it's too light.

Attached Files:

8. get a herb grinder on ebay fo like 20 bucks

9. i suggest usinga sim card out of a phone, unless that is too small ... which it will be... sigh, this post is pointless

10. LOL....God IM old...have we really gotten this lazy?

something to break up buds....?

how about the things that separate us from the animal kingdom...

Index fingers with opposing thumbs...never needs batteries...and ya get two pair for free at birth...

11. you mean like USING TOOLS :smoke:

12. that too...

tho, I never saw a bud my fingers couldnt bust....

13. goto fleamarket they sell fuckin grinders for herbs for 1$ in a lil bucket thingy haha..it works to makes your bud into fuckin dust .haha

14. I have many times, bud that is so sticky that you can barley touch it without getting green thumbs. I just use my trusty pair of scissors :\

15. Dude...this is kinda sick..cuz I got this cheap ass fan (guess someone got it free from a cell company so they passed it along) that looks exactly like one of those grinders with the crooked neck. I got it yesterday an gave it away today..lol same idea!

It had a plastic blade that was literally paper thin an clear...it all came off to leave you with just the round shaft.

I ended up giving it to someone cuz I already own a Mendo Mulcher a SVS one and a plastic one for schwagg lol

His idea was use the plastic blunt container and a fairly small blade of some sort..maybe attach a few layered up shaped pieces of a soda can or just steal one off a food processer attachment

Personally I love the feeling of my mendo slicing the herb razor thin...

16. could you break off a piece of a disposable razor blade? im sure thats sharp enough, just drill a little whole in the sucker and crazy glue it to the shaft??

17. You know..you could probably take one of the regular ones cokeheads use an yank the guard off the top (its just pressed on so you can slip a flathead under it) then somehow file or slowly drill the lil slot in the middle then you expoxy the fuck outta it half way up the shaft.

You'd need like a plastic culture dish or something wide as the spinning blade but it coudl work..maybe drill more holes and add bent paperclips to push an pull on the herb so it contacts the razors edge.

18. holy shit you are a funny man