I'm bored in class, need entertainment.

Discussion in 'General' started by MRGENTLEMAN, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I'm in my college that ill be transferring out of very soon. There is no consequence of me not paying attention. This is me taking advantage of that!

2. Watch YouTube videos

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Watch YouTube videos[/quote]

:0 man that's a good idea

4. Those are the only kind I have.

Watch epic meal time and furious Pete

5. Fantasize about boning the hot chicks in class...turn off your device turn on your red lights.

Pop a tent and excuse yourself to the bathroom...see if anyone notices.

Leave class and get some breakfast burritos. If you're transferring soon and the class means nothing why'd you even get out of bed.

6. In my opinion this class does mean something. I just think its better if you still work on the work that they provide you until you transfer that's just my opinion though

7. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Fantasize about boning the hot chicks in class...turn off your device turn on your red lights.

Pop a tent and excuse yourself to the bathroom...see if anyone notices.

Leave class and get some breakfast burritos. If you're transferring soon and the class means nothing why'd you even get out of bed.[/quote]

Because...something something financial aid blah blah. Basically i have an A in this class and i gotta keep passing, but our last assignment was given to us and i already finished it.

8. I reccomend Grasscity.

9. I would still work hard and try to learn. You pay for college. It's not something to throw away. What you may be learning now at your school, it may become very useful at your other school.

10. Make a giant ball of starbursts

11. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhX90Xb3o3cJ9vnyK1]Video: Real Or Fake? Thunder Clap Smack![/ame]