Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I'm Blazed, Let's Talk About Crazy Shit"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainCannibal, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Listening to The Arcade Fire, smoked a joint already, and got two more sitting here on my desk. About to light up a second. Got a good chickfriend of mine sneaking out of her house to come hang with me later tonight. Had a good day, school wasn't too bad, and my parents had a part here tonight so there's tons of leftover food. Should be a pretty good night.

Anyways, I feel like talking. About random, crazy shit. Any theories/philosophies/mind blowing facts you'd like to share, post them here so those that are toking can read and be amazed.

2. Well, yesterday i got to party with the lead singer of Razorlight, front row at Kaiser Chiefs and chill with David O'Doherty, a famous and very funny irish comedian. I was so baked the whole time, i could feel the positive energy.

How is everybody else?

I am super duper blazed. Love it.
    I feel so good...in my neighborhood...

3. i love thinking about this

it would be possible to travel in time if you could travel faster than light speed

4. #4 Ragekai, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Ya man thats a good idea ok I'll go first. I'm pretty ripped.

So, today I was high walking in the park and I started feeling amazing (getting high of course with a joint) with the sun and everything like it was so warm. Anyway I was appreciating nature man and like I was starting to kinda preach stuff that I had no idea what it was. It was strange. But I really believed everything I was saying even though it was coming out of no where. It was like philosophies and like mind-blowing realizations of truth from like a religous out look. I kind of felt like a prophet. Well...after I came down and got home from my walk I looked it up online cuz some of the thoughts and stuff was still fresh on my mind like small bits of specific memories. Well..I look it up and turns out a lot of the things were pretty close to what Rastas believe. But thats kinda weird though cuz I'm white and I mean I'm not racist or anything but I just thought that was kinda an african type religion and lifestyle even I guess...

Crazy huh? But I was schocked though at how much it fell parallel I was like "WTF am I like a white prophet for Rasta or something? " LoL I was trippin out man. :smoking:

5. That's sick man. I had something like that once. Not that crazy, but I remember I was with a couple friends and we were passing around a pipe. I had like five bowls and I could barely talk. Then I started talking about all this weird religious stuff about the world ending in a couple years and the devil and shit. But I had no idea what I was saying. Like I felt like I was pulling it outta my ass and making it up as I went a long. Then like five minutes later I couldn't even remember what I was talking about but everyone was like "Man that was awesome!". It was pretty chill.

6. oh man i love thinking about this shit when im stoned. but there is this one theory called concious creation. You create your own unique reality. Everything you know and believe is YOUR reality. No one elses. So we basically create the universe for ourselves, how we would like to see it.

7. i wanna tape me and my mates seshes, we just talk no end of shit. we just say tripped out shit try to wig each other out.

we were hotboxing the car the other night and we always invent wacky scenarios and we were talking about cops driving past and saying shit like
    "im soo baked lol ill hand him my keys and try to start the car with my licence and registration"
    "yeah im liquid anyway so ill just slip out through the crack of the door"

and we were saying cause the windows were all foggeed up and you couldn't see outside, we were like "we could be underwater for all we know"
    "haha yeah we'll open the door and the uphostelry will be ruined"
    "yeah we'll crack a window and we wont even notice cause we're so baked"
    "and we'll be saying like 'oh man i feel like im floating'"

sometimes ill be wigging out and ill think that hes being serious and doesnt realise im talking shit.

8. That's creepy to think about. Most those things are. It's like mind blowing.

9. yeah its really trippy. but it sorta makes sense in a way.

10. crazy shit is shit that has gone crazy.

BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa.

11. like what if u rolled a huge blunt and cut it in half and put the cut end in a bowl on a bong and lit the other end while hitting the bong, and liek smoking said blunt out of said bong? :hello:

12. what do you do when start havin a bad trip?:eek:

13. Smoke more weed.

14. Amen to that.
    :smoke::smoke:

15. dude does anyone play left 4 dead high? lmaolol

16. try to find INFINITY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KnuJZkBjg"]YouTube - Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Official Video - Klaas Vocal Edit)[/ame]

Infinity by Guru Josh

just listen to the song and watch the video .

Here's my key philosophy...a freak like me just needs infinity.

17. The sax in that video sounds like the theme tune to an '80s soap opera...

18. I was in the biggest mall in the world yesterday and snapped. I couldn't handle how everyone whistled to the same tune, walked to the same rythm, subscribed to the same template. I lost it, setting my shoes on fire and speaking my mind, running through the mall. Whatever I though, I yelled, whatever I wanted to do, I did. Some called me crazy, but I know at least one person in that mall saw me and said" Thats what I want to do, thats who I am. Im sick of this masquerade." And thats all I want. someone to notice and be changed. I was charged with public disturbance, but i hope even some of the security absorbed something from it. STAND UP, BREAK THE MOLD, DANCE A LITTLE, WAKE UP PEOPLE!

19. #19 UofABoogie, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Earlier I was thinking about the conflict between state and fed laws. And how were gonna start taking cases to the supreme court after getting arrested for a fed law that is legal in state. Were gonna start changing the laws and shit man. But then the people are gonna start gaining to much power and the government will have to put marshal law into effect.

The gaurds are going to accidently shoot like a kid or something in the hood or something like in LA or boston and families are going to react. it will end up being a war on the streets. and eventually a new american revolution.

Just think how much more the people of this country are less conservative than previous generations. sometimes I just wonder what this country is gonna be like when my generation is runnin shit and im like 60 years old.

20. #20 Mr B., Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    I've been writing a script for a movie based on the 30-year veteran kindergarten teacher who is told that she has to temporarily let an undercover cop has to teach her class for a few days instead of her. Indeed, the new teacher is none other than Lieutenant John Kimble (but the teacher doesn't know this at this time). She sits at home waiting to get a call back to work, and does, but a couple days later she gets fired after Jon Kimble comes back and decides he wants to become a Kindergarten teacher and gives up his job as a cop (In the original Kindergarten cop the kids see John Kimble come back and run up to him leaving the real teacher, who my screenplay is based on, mid-sentence reading a kids book). After this happens she locks herself in her small house that is about to be foreclosed (contemporary twist) and decides she will build a giant metal suit equipped with rockets, lazers, wings (fuck jetpacks), and a machete arm. Her plan is pretty a generic evil genius plan; build suit -> Vandalize the town of Astoria, Oregon -> Go to kindergarden class to scare the kids and kill John Kimbell... and maybe that kid who always says 'vagina'.

I think that would be the best movie ever.