Im being watched by the police.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darkstar11, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So I was standing outside of this corner store waiting for my dealer to show up, when a cop pulls up and parks right in front of me with its lights on, not even in a parking spot. I stand there for another 2 or so minutes pretending to text, I then cross the street to start walking away and he pulls up sirens going ect. He then gets out and tells me he's giving me a ticket for j walking (guess I was supposed to walk a 1/4 mile then cross) so I don't act scared of him or nothin' like he was expecting me too so he just leaves. Less than a week before both me and my friend were questioned buy in old church lady about buying drugs (were white so we look outa place in this neighborhood), and a week after we noticed a cop car after passing us tun around and park.
    Am i just being paranoid? I think I'm being watched I've been buying my weed from quite a few dealers in this area for a year, and I walk everywhere. My guess is they think I'm a dealer or bought from a narc/someone being narced on...though I don't think they would be going after buyers...but then again the cops in my area are ass holes (GA).
    I lost my dealer I was gonna hang in the music store for a while and maybe find someone there and MAYBE go in this neighborhood but I don't think its a good idea...what would you do? I don't have any friends left in my town and I'm not in school anymore and currently looking for a job (and no going over to another town is not an option atm). Also getting new pieces delivered in the next few days hopefully ill be able to celebrate when there here. You opinions are appreciated but please no hate. Dark.

2. You sound paranoid

3. why would they bother with you?

4. Next time they're near you, whip out your junk and give them something to watch.

5. have you ever seen the movie 'a beautiful mind'? just wondering...

6. Why would you j walk in front of a cop?

7. Some girl just got arrested for flashing a security cam i just saw that on here lol

8. Dont even

9. The cops are probably trying to run off the buyers so that the dealers will go away and then the neighbors can have some peace in their own homes.

10. I don't know how you leap from getting yelled at by a single cop for loitering, to your being watched by the Narco's.

11. what? ahha. just sounds a little similar.. ;)

12. They Are so following you. They probably have several surveillance points set up around your house and spies set up to follow your every move.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkf95onRgcc]Mysto & Pizzi - Somebody's Watching Me (GEICO) - YouTube[/ame]

14. Or the original,if you so wish....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0k]Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube[/ame]

15. Schizo? Smoking too much shitty weed?

Dude your hella paranoid.

16. that's so bad and several others i have read, shame on you all for heckling this poor blade, just sweatin the law.

picture your grandfather shaking his finger at you. lmao

17. #18 A Rational Psychopath, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Even if you're being watched; what the fuck are we going to do about it? What should we say, we aren't there; you described these circumstances, but only you experienced them. We can only guess what it was like based on what you describe. Only you can help you, but I think you're just paranoid...

18. Paranoid or not take a smoke break for 3 days or so and spectate if the police still "watches you" better to make sure than to get caught up.

19. wait J walking isn't just something from tv? lol...