I'm being paranoid today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I mailed an Ounce of loose tea leaves to a friend.

I used my scale that I weight bud on... but I'm pretty sure I wiped it down first before I weighed out the tea...

It was supposed to arrive yesterday, and I think I'm just being paranoid because I haven't heard that my friend got it or not...

It was USPS in those flat rate envelopes...

Am I being paranoid?

2. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']I mailed an Ounce of loose tea leaves to a friend.

I used my scale that I weight bud on... but I'm pretty sure I wiped it down first before I weighed out the tea...

It was supposed to arrive yesterday, and I think I'm just being paranoid because I haven't heard that my friend got it or not...

It was USPS in those flat rate envelopes...

Am I being paranoid?[/quote]

Chill out man. There's no issue

3. I remember seeing flecks of green in the tea and I couldn't remember if that was there before or after I weighed it out...

I really should just chill... but imagine my friend gets kicked out of college or something because I mailed her something tainted?

How shitty would that be :(

4. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

I remember seeing flecks of green in the tea and I couldn't remember if that was there before or after I weighed it out...

I really should just chill... but imagine my friend gets kicked out of college or something because I mailed her something tainted?

How shitty would that be :([/quote]

Troll bitch

5. ....are you saying I'm the troll... or are you saying you're the troll...?

I don't get you.. :confused:

6. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

....are you saying I'm the troll... or are you saying you're the troll...?

I don't get you.. :confused:[/quote]

Your the troll

7. You'll be fine ahahahaha, don't worry about it.