Im being paranoid... Right?

Discussion in 'General' started by MontyKoolAid, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Well today I was using my phone and checking out grow journals and even uploaded pics. I thought I was on my 4g but my phone actually automatically connected to the free WiFi my doctors office offers patients (from what I understand like the whole building uses their free WiFi lol) I have been having some allergy tests done so I have been there for a while for the last 4 days or so. I have been sort of pumped so I'm sure I was looking at grow stuff every time. Do you think they will see it and pass that on to authorities?

2. YES THEY WILL! Due to the The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) doctors are REQUIRED to report to the authorities if they know their patients are doing anything illegal! Either get a lawyer NOW or bring it up to your doctor and ask for leniency.

Good luck... wouldn't want to be you

3. No. You looked at weed on their wifi... Nothing is going to happen. I told my doctor I smoked weed. Nothing happend to me.

4. Lol, you are such a nice guy

5. Lenny, do you realize that if a newborns toxicology comes back positive for marijuana, it is not reported by the pediatrician. If it's anything like narcotics or stimulants then boom, baby gets taken. If it's thc they simply call the parents and discuss it with them.

6. Absolutely they will. The swat team will be coming soon to bang down your door and shoot your dog/cat/bird/gold fish.

7. OF COURSE IT WILL HAPPEN. move to a new country as soon as possible to avoid jail

8. Not true here.

9. OP your not serious right?

10. effing cops keep shooting peoples gold fish using all kinds of lame excuses these days...like 'it was coming right at me', I feared for my life' and 'I thought it was attacking' ..jeeez, what a punch of wusses..when all da fishy did was swim around the bowl excited to have guest in the house...

11. Ganjagal, absolutely. I know firsthand, lol. When you said "here" I assume Florida. And that pretty much explains it :p

12. Seal team 6 is probably en route. Evac the building I'm serious.