Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm being offered these strains...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purpleandgreen, Dec 16, 2010.

1. hey everybody, a buddy of mine is offering me these strains i was wondering which ones are the best...

blueberry dro
    red haze
    la confidential
    and bubba snow

2. i would go with the LA :)

3. I'm a sucker for all Haze's soo :|

4. the blueberry and la con

5. These may not be the actual strains, merely a name the guy has slapped on the bud to sell it a lot faster. Dont be sucked in by it, unless you know the grower, and he tells you the strain of bud, it'll more than likely be a commercial name to sell it quicker. Ask to see & smell these buds, go with the one you think looks & smells the nicest. Or ask to smoke some with him before you buy it, then you'll know whether it is actually good bud.

6. Thank you for saying this, i would've been much more blunt:smoke:

7. I overthink things haha.
    Havent posted much on the forums obviously, but i'm liking it here. I've been smoking for about 2 years now, and i know the ropes of it all, different culture in britain that america however :p

8. I hate people that actually believe what their dealer says like OMG THIS IS SOME GRAND DADDY PURP. "why isnt it purple?" "IDUNNO BUT ITS GRAND DADDY PURP TRUST ME"

haha, unless its a grower your buying from its 99.9% all bullshit

9. Totally agree with the guy above.

10. Idk man that's a tough choice
    Bubba snow sounds funny so go with that

11. LA for sure as long as its the real deal

12. Blueberry is one of my favourite strains that i've ever had, and i luckily got my hands on some more recently :D Go for that if it really is blueberry.

13. lol bubba snow

14. blueberry is some dank but blueberry dro?

15. LA Con fooooshooooo :smoking:

16. I'd personally go with Blueberry red la snow dro confidential bubba haze.

17. You never know if its the real stuff brother. If it actually is I would go with the la.

18. Nah, a friend of mine is a dealer, not a grower - but he still got me purple kush. It depends on how trustworthy your dealer is, really.