Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm being offered the following strains...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Nov 20, 2010.

1. GDP-$840/QP
    Super Skunk-$750/QP
    Hindu Kush-$750/QP
    Cali Headband-$800/QP
    So city, from the fabulous choices of herb, which should I choose?

2. Either the GDP (my personal fav.) or the Hindu Kush, which is also really awesome.

3. names are 85 percent bullshit so.........

4. This dude grows man...I was with him when he ordered the Super Skunk seed:hello:

5. Headband or GDP...great prices too

6. Super Skunk and Hindu Kush sounds good lol

7. Only one i've been lucky enough to have is Hindu Kush and man does that shit hit you ! Definetly go with that man

8. I'm looking at all of the choices now :devious: Damn, the Headband and Hindu kush are soooooooooooooo Trichy:D

9. come on guys, i need some more suggestions:p

10. Well I like Sativas so I would typically go for the headband.

11. Yea...I'm leaning either towards the headband or the Hindu Kush

12. I'd get the kush.

13. Hindu. I love hindu kush.

14. Go with the GDP is has an allstar high.

15. I'd go headband or dat hindu kush. why not get 2 zips of each??

16. Go with the GDP if it looks dank

17. #18 morange, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2010
    Depends on what you like, if you like great indica body highs go with either the GDP or the Hindu Kush. If you want an awesome head high, Headband is really nice. Super Skunk is also nice as well, so you you some good choices. Go with your favorite type of high, or if you're friends with the guy, maybe mix it up and get 1 oz each? Or maybe get 2 oz each of 2 strains. This is what I always do. I can never pick between strains with my dealers, so I usually get 2-3 strains at a time and just divide up the weight I'm buying between them. This is only really possible with people who you are friends with or at least friendly with, because a lot of dealers might not want to split up bags depending on value or supply etc.

18. mix them up!

19. really you cant miss with any of those strains, personally i think i'ld go for the headband because i love my sativa's :smoke: