Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm baked!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Baked again and craving pizza like a bitch! Do pizza places stay open late everywhere but here? Pizza places should stay open as late as the bars, at least. Right? It's 1am and I should be able to order a pizza! I demand that a change be made!!!! :p

2. 1 am? Its 1 am here n i could get a pizza :p PGH is a late city i guess

3. Then order me a hand tossed pepperoni with bacon and cheddar cheese...and jalopenos, please!!!!

4. Better yet i'll make ya one one day, freeze it n send it to you... hehe, (i make the best pizza you've ever tasted, fact ;) ) hehe, i make one every week for my family

5. actually, i sometimes use bud in place of say like, parsle... if you use enough u definatly can get high but the taste of weed sort of starts to overpower the pizza... but its still bomb

6. damn you guys are making me feel bad, i had a big fight with my main hookup (my sister, lol) so I'm dry right now :(

oh well, i do have cake...

7. Either the site is really slow or life is cause everything seems like it's in slow motion. I have the Superfly Blue and haven't cleaned it until tonight so I heated it up and took a paper and wiped all the resin out of it. Everyone has been talking about cleaning pipes and resin so I joined in on the action. Anyway, I tore off the excess paper after collecting the resin and rolled the resin paper into a ball, then rolled it in some weed and put it all in the bowl and smoked it. I don't see how anyone can say they don't get fucked up off of resin. My vision is all jacked up...which is cool, my neck feels cold and tingly and I'm sooooo comfortable but little noises are very distinct to me and I'm watching myself type every single letter too. I'm super high by the superfly.

Point being: I'm baked! :D

8. yo, how do u collect the resin from pipes??? i used a coat hanger but it was pretty shitty.

9. use somethin alil thinner, i use a fake flower... u take the plastic off n it works like no other. Cuz it bends n such, Also, heat the resin up (well bowl) so it turns to goo :p

10. if you have your own place this is the better method i've found....

take peice, if glass....

and stick the whole thing in the micro wave, works best w/ slides from bong... leave it in there for about 30-45 sec or until ya see a lil smoke.....

from the friction of the water molecules created by the microwave....all the somewhat yummy resin ( can any resin be yummy?) in said peice become dry an powdery.... giveit a few taps or a lil helop to get it out... then you have a big ole'pile of dry powdery resin that you could practically o anyhting with....

it does make a lil stink in the kitchen though...:D

an ps. i am baked as well.... mmmmmmmmm yummy delish makes me lazy diesel ... oh' how i <3 thee...:)

11. mmmmm i have weed but im saving it... wow I feel like an outcast of sorts or something... damn you guys... everytime I visit this forum you guys make me want Mary so badly... Alright..muusstt..fight. temptation... gahh alright guys goodnite...

12. I'm not saving shit! I'm baked again. My head feels weird though cause I got high outside and was cold. I forgot my socks and gloves and my nose was like ice. I still can't feel a few of my fingers so well. I got a cold high. :D It's cool though. I just hope I don't keep it too long because I have to go to work later. I'm going to have to tape the Titans game. I hate taping games because it's hard to avoid finding out who the winner is before you get to find out yourself. All of those aches and pains that the guys have are going to intensify in that below 0 weather.

What's my point? Oh yeah, I'm baked with no cake and I need to get my ass in gear. :D

13. I dont really believe in saving it either, sometimes when i have a nice lump i would just smoke when i have it and just hope there's some left if the weekend is coming up, if not just buy more...

and yes i wouldn't be replying to this if i wasn't baked, i am stoned :p

14. Im Blasted!!!

Had some nice purple haze today,my dealers cooooool...ive got work tomorrow cant wait until my night time smoke

Ribena is so tasty when stoned!

.......:smoking:................:smoke:

15. im high agin, this time on some sticky bubblegum ,i cant type and im mad slow...lol

16. I'm super baked. :D

Thinking kind of baked...

Isn't it great that we will always keep learning new things. I love it. No one knows everything. I just think that it's cool that we can do that. Some people just don't take advantage of it and that's sad.

I love that we're all different too. Different music tastes, different beliefs, different problems...yet, we can still connect. All we have to do is let it happen.

I like that we can always discover new things about ourselves, too. Light bulbs go off when we look at life from different angles. Sometimes, a particular person can do it for you. Sometimes it just happens.

I have so much in life left to experience and petty shit shouldn't ever get in the way. Life is short enough and that's without the possibility of dying from an accident at a younger age. So...fuck it...I'm going to start taking more risks and I'm going to be happy no matter what I have to do.

I'm going to stay baked and go have cake!!!!!! :p I shall return. It's more like a cupcake that I'm going to get.

Whoa...

17. Im bumpity baked!!!!! :) :) :) HAPPPPPY LOL Peeeegggeeeeoooooonnn!
    Pineapple Pigeon
    ARMEEEDILLOOO

18. Six Hundred!! Posty, Posty, Post. The number of zoots ive smoked today!