Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im baked like a cake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Feb 4, 2009.

1. what should i doo?
    :]

2. Why are you asking us? Go out and walk around. Call some friends, go hang out somewhere. DO SOMETHING other than sit in front of a computer screen asking us fine lads and ladies...but whatever you do...happy toking!

The Genius

3. Watch this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUFA0W_4os"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Gets real good ~0:40

4. I'm in the same boat and I'm about to go make myself a sammich.

5. That video is dank!!!

6. I just ate some korean chicken, oreos, beagles, pudding, cheetos, top ramen and white rice cuz im aisian,
    but a sandwich sounds gooood
    :]

7. the video is dank? :confused:

8. watch the simpsons and laugh

9. you ate a dog?

10. beagles are chips, you stoned fool:smoke:

11. Why are you posting a thread about asking what to do while high? Dont you already know what you want to do. We dont even know your interests. I myself love to watch tv and play video games while high (with friends or alone) and talk with friends too. Being on these forums with fellow stoners while high is fun too. I just hope your not posting advertising that you are high, cuz you are proud of it or something, cuz the message board would be about 3/4 of those messages if everyone did that. I post while high, but I dont make new threads cuz they are usually pretty stupid when you make a new thread while high.

12. o i thought he was referring to the korean chickens ZINGGGGGGGG!