i'm baked as fuck and this is a true story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoXT, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Before you read, i'm baked as fuck and this is a true story (how i remember it), and! I don't delete anything i type wrong! (except for actual typos)

So me and my friend were reeaaally stoned a few weeks back, and we were walking down the road we usually walk, now if you dont know that road, then its this really long ass one, about a kilometer, from one side its surrounded by a graveyard and on the other are some residential condos, but most of it is just field and trees, so at night time this road is scary as shit, we were listening to dark side of the moon that time and slowly started to see some guy walking towards us. If I remember correctly he was wearing a green jacket and was walking really suspiciously. We saw that he was reaching for something in his jacket, looking around for something (he was doing this for like 2 minutes while walking towards us). So we obviously started shitting ourselves, thinking that he was looking for a gun, or a shank (i was worried about the gun part) and don't forget theres also dark side of the moon playing (we were listening to it on speakers [these ones $7.15 - Foldable Speakers - Speakers & Earphones cheap and shitty but they work (that site has a bunch of really cheap chinese crap its amazing)]. Where was I, ...the closer we got to him the more he was sketching out and we were ready to kill ourselves over the barbed wire fence next to us, both of us were shitting bricks. But. When he was like 10 meters from us, we let out a sigh of relief and started shitting ourselves about how fucking retarded we were. It was some old guy walking reeaal slow. We both went home while listening to pink floyd and almost shat ourselves later when we saw a little shrub in the distance amidst the snow and thought it was a small dogs head.

Post something if you like, im bored.

2. ...im so tired of posting coolstorybro =.=

3. Wow man, you and your friend come close to shitting yourself pretty often. And also, is it just me, or are the spam bots getting smarter?

4. Wad gonna post a cool story bro pic but I'm on an ipad:cool:

5. screw you im just stoned im no bot

6. Damn ... how long did it take you to realize how much of a waste of money it is then?

7. Fuck the iPad ... Ure sig... :hello: :hello::hello:

8. Haha, usually when you post im high before true story. is a pretty good sign that your story is true like 15% of the time.

9. Okay, I wrote the story first, and then I went to my first sentence, couldn't think of a title and copied and pasted that lol.

10. We almost shat ourselves 3 times that night.

11. lol im thinkin bout gettin those speakers...

can you just like fit them in a jeans pocket and go out in the day without it being too much of a problem?

12. Isn't that exactly what a smarter spambot would say?

13. Big fat pussies got scared of a little old man hahah

14. not really, but they fit in my sweater pockets.

there are some more on that site that are smaller