im baked and i decided i just wanted to talk about the past few weeks and stuff ydig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iHotbox, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Soooooooo, I go to a futbol game friday. We win 40-0. After that me and my friend go to some ice cream parlor (of course we blazed first :smoke:) but anyway we meet up with this douche we used to go to school with. He is ridiculous anger problems and he is very obnoxious. Anyway, we walk like 4 miles OMG and then we get to this pizza place and meet up with some bitches (Helene and Maggie). These ladies are lookin foine to me but i was blazed up at the moment so i couldnt tell. They are actually half decent but no more than that (not trying to be a doucher). Anyway, i dont know about you all but when im baked im all about masturbating but ive never like gotten a girl to perform that for me while high :( so i was trying to get it that night. I donnt know how i managed to form sentences but somehow we went back with her to her new house which her family isnt completely moved in yet so there was noone there. Its tight to chill there, ,we busted out some liquor + beer. While everyone else was downstairs, I told her to give me a "tour of the house" hahahahah but so anyway we go upstairs and go in her dads bedroom and were doing our thing on there bed... anyway I came downstairs in like 15 minutes quite refreshed. L0lz anyway we eventually got a cab back to my house (we didnt drive to ice cream parlor cause its close to my house). We hit a few bowlls, watch pineapple express than hit that hay.
    hahahhahahahahah I know this isnt exactly a great story but im baked and i was just reminiscing.
    OH YEAH AND ALSO, GOOD SONG:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqpggrJMVXY]YouTube - Starkey - Miracles[/ame]

2. i liek dem futbols