Im Back!

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Dec 14, 2003.

1. well..gunna try anyway lol...ive been really busy for a long time lota stress and stuff sorry i havet been on for thos that have missed me..if there are any of ya..lol....we lve been good my self..keept my self busy..got my self a boyfrined..(im Bisexul) and well ya...ill try to keep up..ive missed a lot..lol..peace

2. g,day! i sure missed ya buddy, glad to see ya around :D

3. good to see yea back again! good to hear things are going good taking care of yourself and yea BF! :D we missed yea :)

4. YAY!!! My MRSbb is back! :D I'm a happy, happy girl! You know I missed you. Congrats on the BF! I'm happy for you! Now...don't stay away so long again.

:D MRSBB is back!!!!!

::: Happy Welcome Back Dance :::

5. Welcome back...I was wondering what happened to you...

I missed your smiley sig :D

6. **blushs**..aww shucks...lol..thanks...ill try to be around as much as i used to be..

7. hey man... welcome back... although i been talkin to ya on AIM a lot :D it's good to see ya back at the city though :)

congrats on the BF, and don't disappear like that again, LOL.

8. Welcome back neighbor.. Been wondering if you was going to get back here soon!!!!!!

See ya round... Like a doughnut!!!1

9. Good to see you back home at the City! :wave: You've been missed, so hit those boards and start catching up. ;)