Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im back

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Skreebly, Aug 12, 2003.

1. hey everyone, i havent been around lately..... i went on a 2 week trip to europe and on a mediteranean cruise, and after that i didnt have too much time for the city.

on my trip me and my friend got a gram of hash in barcelona, and it blew us away, the first day we asked some chick where to get it, and she told us, and we were halfway down the block when she calls us back and just hands us a little chunk. damn i wish i could get that shit at home.

in santorini, greece, my friend bought a kickass glass piece for 15 euros.

if i can remember right i can list the places ive seen and enjoyed:

barcelona, rome, pompei, florence, monaco, monte carlo, athens, malta, mykanos, santorini, pisa, sorrento, naples

travel is the best thing ever and these places are HIGHly reccommended if you travel alot

(good to be back ;) )

2. wow sounds like you had an awesome time :) that chick in barcelona is kick ass!! what good karma! thats a lot of traveling in 2 weeks, Im sure it was some great memories :) good to see ya around again :)

3. I'm glad you're back, Skreebly...and that you had a fun trip!

4. I would love to take a trip around the world to see the history...

Glad to see youe back!

5. dude, i'm just a teeny bit jealous ;)

ah well, there is a possibility that i get to see spain and portugal in january / ealy february whilst doing some lights work. crossing my fingers (hope hope hope)

oh, how was the heat wave :D

6. i was gone before the heatwave....
    and the history was amazing, the vatican is pretty cool, the colliseum is crazy, and pompei was incredible.

7. damn im jealous, glad to see you had a good time.