I'm back....

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggin, Aug 22, 2007.

1. That's right! I'm back and in action. I know I said I would be back on the 5th or so, but when I came back my dad had decided to remodle the WHOLE house. Literally. So I just got the internet back now, I've been helping him take down walls, tear out walls, take out some flooring, put down some tiles and all that good shit.

I came back after a month and bought a nice little glass bong with an ice catcher and color changing class bowl. It's about a foot tall and only ran me $52. It was on sale ^_^. I can't get the pictures off of my camera for some reason, so I can't show you my new piece in action or my nice little chronic half-ounce I just bought =(.

Jesus, I haven't been on here in forever. All of my old homeboys and girls need to hit me up on this page! I'm smoking a bowl right now. What's been up guys?

2. Welcome back

3. welcome back dude!

4. nice to see ya again reg..

5. I was wonderin if you were comin back...

how was the vacation?

6. Welcome back man! :wave:

7. welcome back man!

8. Good to have ya back, brah!

9. Good to see ya back :smoke: :wave:

10. wb reggin! :D

11. Aw, I feel welcomed back now! I just got back from running around. About time to smoke another bowl :)

12. Dude.... I never really talked to you but it's good to have you back. Nice to finally say hey to a fellow Indiana toker. If you don't mind me asking what region do you live in?

13. Welcome back!

14. Whats up..............Maaaan. :wave:

15. Didn't know you left because i've started hanging out around here less and less lately since Mr.Postmans departure.

Glad to here everything is going good.

16. Wait.... why did Mr. Postman leave?!?!?!

17. Because this site doesnt allow the user to erase pictures in their gallery. The option USED to be there, but has been removed which means if you get caught, or feel like you may get caught growing, you would want to erase the evidence.

For some reason, the owner of this site felt the need to set aside the users safety...hence why i no longer post pictures on this site.
    Yall' better be careful about what you post.

18. ^^ Hmm, interesting. Thanks for welcoming me back guys! My pictures work now, I'll have some shit up this weekend. Is junkiedays still around?