I'M BACK!!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned4sure003, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Yes after a very long time I have returned to the GrassCity. Especially now that things are changing in my home state(TN) and just wanted to say hello to the those who might remember me and get to meet some of the new folks on here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nice. I used that song the other night at work. (long story to that one but it was fitting)

3. Please, regale us.

4. Ok. Here goes: So at my job( I work for a automotive glass making company) I was driving the forklift last Friday night and I was down stacking some racks to inspect when the banding on the top rack broke. Which caused about 30 to 40 pieces of door glass to fall and break. It was considered a near miss accident and not my fault, but the poor quality of the banding holding the glass in the rack( we have had this problem once before). But because the I was on the forklift when it happened and anytime something like happens you have to be drug tested and re-certified to drive the forklift. So I passed the drug test(simple piss test) and a quick recert, I was able to drive and when I got back on the lift i started singing that song by Aerosmith. So I was back in the saddle. Lucky for me though the rest of the night went better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome back

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

6. Welcome back to GC Stoned4sure. Its great that you decideto rejoin the city. I don't think we been introduce so my name is Tonika but most just call me Toni or Dizzy around here. Anywho I hope to see you around a lot on here now that you back :) Also im about to give you a follow lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome back homeslice.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That was a better story than I was expecting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 Serapsis, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    dropped my grinder.
    Thankfully it all landed on the table instead of the carpet this time
    would of been a shame, im really low.

*edit, oops posted in the wrong thread somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's good to be back.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome back

• Like Like x 2
  12. Welcome Home Ese'

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

13. Welcome back dude :wave:

• Like Like x 2