im back...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Hitailz, Feb 11, 2019.

1. #1 Hitailz, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    whats up folks. im back new account. new gear. lets go.
    exotic genetix: slapwagon
    eyecandy (unreleased)
    Tina = (orange valley OG X cookies and cream X the cube)
    compound genetics: double deja vu (now N laterz X jet fuel gelato)

51275623_316594389201283_6783499084201197568_n.jpg
    50775324_2131630446926922_2855316948693024768_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. aight this is cool. welcome!!

3. been looking at GELATO myself,,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. having issues getting in. needed a new start anyways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Howdy stranger. Glad to see you back

Sent on my pet rock using my upgraded sling shot!

• Like Like x 1
  6. was wondering if you were still around.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol can't get rid of me that easy

Glad to see you though. Can't wait.

8. I’m here.. usually once a week or so.. Heavn is already stalking me and Grim is playing hard to get..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lol you love it . I'm dragging ass right now though. Kid has had a temp for five days now. Been a bit stressed out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noice gotta follow this magical journey

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ya, I kinda do..
    Sorry to hear about the kiddo, that time of year here too.. mine wake up asking to go 4x4 or go sledding.. every day my 5 yr old daughter asks if we can 4x..

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can’t even remember the last time I ran legit genetics.. I’ve been running my own strains so long.. it will be a great show I’m sure, and I for one am ready to watch..

• Like Like x 2
  13. i had ran all that stuff you gave me awhile back. have had the grow shut down for a bit. Been doing the reefing thing and doing coral frags for people. pretty good money in it. got sick of buying garbage green figured id fire up the room again.

• Like Like x 2

14. Thanks. It's stressful cause I don't have anyone here to really ask when things like this happens. I felt better yesterday when he asked to go to school. Lol I was like ok you guys feel better now. We barely get snow here. We got snow twice this year which is highly unusual. So we took him out for fun. Apparently building a snow man and shoving him over is the best! I couldn't even get a pic of the snow man up before he shoved it over. Lol. IMG_20190124_142317.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Great pic!! I’m glad he’s feeling better.. we haven’t done the snowman yet this year, that’s a lot of work for dad.. when we do, I’m shoving one over just for you and yours..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks . Me too. It's stressful when your child is sick. Haha your kids will probably be like Dad why you do that . Awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It will be fun telling them why I did.. Being a little red neck, and a little romantic at heart, traditions and symbols mean a lot to me, and I’m trying to instill that in my children. They will think it’s funny, cool, and love it..

One of my favorite redneck traditions is hiding my old pipes in public places and seeing how long they stay.. Got 3 out there going on 10 years in the same spot.. there are so many pipes all over this state, and a couple in the surrounding states.. quarters everywhere, and I mean everywhere.. amazing how far the wind can move a quarter.. I always like to wonder what people will think when they find em if they do.. could be tomorrow, could be 100 years.. that’s cool to me.. kids like to leave little keychains or smaller toys too..

Fuck!! I just rambled.. my bad.. lol.. nanny just got here, time to strap on the air hose before I get caught without it and get some rest.. hope everyone has a GREAT DAY today and remember to live for your reason, and no one else’s!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah, I know what your talking about. I think traditions are very important. I will say watching him do stuff like that makes me so proud and happy to see him enjoying his childhood.

You take care of yourself.

• Like Like x 2