IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Nah man I drop em strait in the HT in rapid-rooters. No dirt for the waterfarms.

If I couldnt get clones I would buy ALL my seeds through sannieseeds. That dude knows his shit. His seeds are so official to tha point where he grew out hundreds of seeds then picked the best male phenos crossed them back with the best and most potent females, then did it over and over a gang of times. YOUR GUARANTED TO GET BOMB!!

2. Miss L.A starting to florish (I would love to see her in hydro)
    [​IMG]

My SD cut is another LST everydayer might not make this a mother
    look at how far the notes space!! and thats with the lights 8 inches away.
    its getting tied down 2day!!
    [​IMG]

3. looking nice and im sure you can get those nodes closer with the lst right? also im going to be watching a perticular lady in this one lol (kaia kush) i plan on doing her next year with some others. So im on it lol keep us updated bro! :hello:

4. I was gonna say Im really interested in the Kaia too, but that LA looks like its could be the queen of the crop.

5. Have had herijuana on my "next" list for MONTHS!!

I just love the name! How's their jack cross?

6. I'm not sure about their Jack crosses but I've read several times that his Herijuana is too strong. Some people who smoke daily even say it's way to strong and too narcotic. SO I KNOW I'LL LOVE IT! I actually smoked some herijuanaXOG and after 1 bowl I told the guy I was done.(and I'm no lightweight) I had a pretty unique high that climaxed like a narcotic drug (pharmaceutical). :hello: I actually almost fell asleep while getting some tattoo work NEAR MY ARMPIT! If you've ever had needles piercing your skin near your armpit then you know that it's not the most comfortable place to get tatt work done. It had a strong lemon/pine smell and it taste almost like a lemon head candy without the sweetness. Almost like raw lemonade powder or Cool aid powder........:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: <I'm not sure if that makes sense but Sn1per you remember that shit<<<<<
    If you decide to run the Jack let me know how it turns out. I'm more of an Indica guy but I wouldn't hesitate to throw some Jackberry beans outside next year, if it's a winner.

The KO kush has some Heri in it also I believe. It should be a fun grow.

7. lol

nice write up man, thanks! looks like sannie's got soem killer genes - looking forward to getting me some (someday, there so much to try!)

8. Im not trying to run this sannieseed shit into the ground but there Jack H is strong as fuck but it doesnt yeild that much so he crossed it with BlueBerry and it looks like the best daytime some I've ever read up on.

Oh yeah he also said when you get his seeds he sends you ten Kush seeds
    I think killa kush or bubba + he will hop on your thread and answer any questions/issues you might have. (what more can you ask for?)

heres pic of the Jackberry i like compliments of Sannie

[​IMG]

Oh yeah heres a link to some threads of how his shit grows.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=59832

and check this one out too..

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=90448

9. yo there's nuthing wrong with that - the shit they got looks GREAT!

10. Damn those harvest you got look bomb man, especially that bagseed!

11. yeah it looks cool... I cant wait to rip on a sample!

12. :eek: Good shit.
    Pretty impressive bro.
    I'll be watching this thread.:bongin:

13. #113 dafinestsniper, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    Im just gonna veg her out as a mother. Then Im gonna clone her as soon as she lets me because I want to run her with the rest of the girls.
    [​IMG]

For my peeps who do there homework before clone hunting
    Brief background:

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality weed for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

[​IMG]

Chemdawg Crosses:
    • 'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
    • 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
    • Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

• 'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdawg (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
    2. Giesel (Chem D x Mass Super Skunk)
    3. Bubble Chem (Chemdawg’s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
    4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chem D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
    5. Chemdawg D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdawg D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdawg D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Rezdog of Reservoir Seeds recently released several Chemdawg crosses as part of his 'Trinity' charity auctions. The crosses included Chemdawg D x Sensi's Hindu Kush and Snowdawg x Sensi's Hindu Kush, Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel IBL, Snowdawg x Sour Diesel IBL, ChemHaze x Sour Diesel IBL and Giesel x Sour Diesel IBL.
    info aquired by High&Lonesome

14. Oh you lucky mofo, I love chemdawg. Plz grow it in hydro, it was breeded for hydro and it is sooo much better when grow soiless. Geez now I gotta watch out for another journal of yours...

lata mang

15. I was almost not about to buy the clone because he WOULD NOT let me get the sample bud. It smelled like a dead skunk in a bag of lemons and so potent looking I had to get the cut.

Do you remember what the high was like?

If you get a good strong male out of your "ice" in oct we should meet up and see what Chem-ice would smoke/grow like.

16. #116 GOONie, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008

Imagine the best diesel strain youve smoked and multiply that by 10.

Chemdawg is the original diesel. You got the lineage pretty much right. It was originally a CO indica strain that was bred by a grower who exclusively grew chemdawg. Then it was sold on a dead tour and 12 seeds were found in a elbow and they made their way to mass. Then on a phish tour clones of chemdawg were given to a friend and they made it to NYC.

The new clone owner didnt like the name and changed it to Diesel (hence NYC Diesel but ill get to that later) and after that it was crossed with Super skunk X Northern Lights which created Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, and Diesel #1.

The homeboy from Mass had a hermie Super Skunk and bred the Chem with that to create Sour Diesel.

NYC Diesel is a strain from Soma but its not like the real Diesel and has a citrus hint to it

Basically Chemdawg is the grandaddy of Diesel and one of my fav strains which is super potent.

Ya id be down to breed something new, Ill let you know when I pop those seeds and ill see what comes out. Hopefully they arent all males lol, id like to get some bud sout of it.

** All the info I know on Chemdawg was aquired from the cannabible and first hand exp. Gotta give credit to the teachers!

BTW good choice on picking it up ;)

G

17. well dankey and bagseed was jared today. 1st smoke report
    next friday.:smoke:
    [​IMG]

Pre-98 Bubba kush (my personal weekend stash)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ooohhhh looks nice! ive been thinking of crossing my purple widow with my super silver haze but don't know what will come out. Looks good Snipe and were still on for tuesday.

I was blown as hell last night i forgot to check your PM lol ill do that now. :hello:

19. Do you think you gotta killer pheno out of the Purp widow?

20. not sure yet, i hope so. Well see soon and ill let you know the cross i make.