IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. #81 fatal1, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    I just bought a 4 camera set-up at X10.com They have great deals and good reviews. You can also go to youtube and see their image quality. I got 4 low light cameras 2 receivers. You can also connect them to your PC and monitor your home via the web. I'll do a full and detailed review on them after they come in. I'll even make a short video and send it to you.

Later..

I think I'm gonna stick one of them in the grow room too. If I can get time lapse photos of a whole grow that would be great! Then I could make a animated gif. of my whole grow. Sick huh?

2. THATS GONNA BE THE SHIT! I cant belive I didnt think of that Fatal.
    4 cameras damn thats 360 coverage 24hours a day.
    The only thing better is having the "Secrect Service" man your doors.lol

Yo fatal, I know your very private with your grow and all but how about blessing my thread with a pic of your purple kush man?????

3. whatsup screw good to see you posting again man, where were you at?

4. Fuck youuu!!!!! Haha just playin mang, I fucking love your garden! Your really making me regret moving away from cali. Oh well ill be back when the heats off and ill be hitting up the valley for some clones. Looks like theyre taking over the LA clubs with that setup you posted, but I havent been in any dispensaries for over 6 months :/ Keep the grow show going man! I love the posts littered with pics.

GOON

5. Oh yea... SUBSCRIBED!! Cant wait to see the harvest of these sexy mammaz

6. 2morrow im putting 1 camera inside the grow room. I thought it'll be cool to watch the plants during lights-off in night vison for a couple of Nights. Plus I never got to look at my plants during 12 off.

Theres so much shit you can do with the mini wireless camera its endless. My girl caught me trying to stash one in the bathroom.lol
    I told her I wanted it there so we can talk to each other while we shit and shower. She said "HELL NO" I dont want you watching me shit!

The next project is her purse. Id like to see everything she does throughout the day..:rolleyes:
    maybe not:(lol

7. Fuck youuu two!!!!! why did you leave man, the legal limit is 25plants now.
    Glad you slid through Goonie. I promise this thread will be littered with fucking pics everyday.

La8er:bolt:

8. Yea well I actually managed to get a DUI for MJ when I was out there... and I had my card :confused: So I like the benefits of having the card (clubs, clones, etc.) but legally it doesnt mean much; at least to me anymore. Ill be back next year for sures tho!

Dont worry, ive got something up my sleeves tho while im out of town, fuck it ill just let the secret out now. Ive got some master kush, jock horror, ice, and white widow from nirvana seeds. Plus some original haze x skunk1 from sam the skunk man and some fruity jack herer that im gonna be cooking up under a 600w hps. :D Ill be germing them Oct 1st, havent picked out whats gonna go first. Might do the jack and some bag seed just to get used to the new enviroment. Watch out!

I know this is way in the future but would you mind shooting me a pm in a couple months so I know what clubs are worth checking out when I come back to visit cali around Jan? Im planning on driving some clones back to my new home with me and I wanna pick up some of these kush cuts. Plus I need some cali pussy, the kitty is weak out here so far...:(

G

9. #90 dafinestsniper, Sep 19, 2008

YOU GOT A DUI FOR DRIVING BLAZED??

your lineup is a beauty though.Ive seen how nirvana seeds "ice" grows.:D

whats that original haze x skunk1 from sam the skunk man. send me a link to a thread I wanna see how it grows out.

10. that strawberry looks great man u got me jealous with all your kush, im a sucka for kush, lol.:smoke:

11. Dude I wasnt even high when I was driving I just have always had black circles under my eyes since I was a kid from allergies and the pig is just says "you look fucked up" and my buddy who also had his license with him got to walk home with his bong and nug, they later called him from my phone while I was in the back of the cop car and told him to come back with the nug or he was going to jail too... long story short the retard came back and gave them the nug which was evidence against me so they took me in for a forced blood test, which I came up positive for weed and opiates(vicodin, and they didnt even care about the pills in my system just the weed WTF!?!?). Everything was such complete bullshit I couldnt even believe it was happening, I even ended up in the same cell with a kid I know who got a DUI from the SAME FUCKING COP. Ridiculous huh? Oh well lesson learned and I cant do nothin bout it now.

Ill try and find some a thread on sams genetics but if not Im thinking that those are gonna be the first ones I pop after my trial run with the system. :D Im planning on doing 6 buckets under the 600 so im just gonna end up picking 2 diff strains that grow about the same height/rate but I just want em all right now!

Be careful and if your getting fucked by the long hard dick of the law, be sure to bring a lube and condom to court. Lata mang

G

12. I feel you Joker. I told my brother "if I die before this grow finishes, all I want you to do is finish it for me."

thats when I knew this grow was my baby!

13. #94 dafinestsniper, Sep 19, 2008

Thanks for making me laugh my high down. That sounds like some shit that'll happen to me. FUCKIN BOGUS SHIT!!

Yo, do you think 600w is gonna be enough to get you threw late flower with 6 monster plants?

14. DF , Where are my pics? are you still on schedule to veg for 60 days? and ive been planning a day to go out to the valley to pick up some clones. What collective do you go to? what can you recommend out there? Im in Venice beach so its not far for me to drive out there.

picked up some clones today from a collective today. cant wait to have em as mothers.

oh yea where the hell are the pics lol :wave:

15. ha like me Fox farms and a waterfarm good shit:D
    cant believe never seen this grow thread and it's a good one at that
    so jealous tho can't get clones here except from fellow growers no clinics here

scribed now;)

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The kaia clone is bouncing back:hello:
    [​IMG]

Larrys og streches like a mofo man. Im gonna to have fun LSTing this stem.
    [​IMG]

17. damn you growing ya ass off bra:D.
    shit if Michigan get they shit together maybe i could go back up there and get some official clones.

So do you start in soil and then transfer to the waterfarm?
    godfather purp is a straight fat ass indica

18. Haha its not my fault I killed your buzz its the pigs, if I wouldnt of gotten that dui you wouldnt of had to hear that and youd still be high! lol

Yea 600 will be enough, I go by the 100w per plant rule. I should be around 60-75 watts per sq foot. Im also thinking about trying a new method ive been skeeming up in my head where Im gonna mount some 125w CFL's on the ground or low on the wall so that theres light hitting my bitches from all sides. Havent confimed that one yet but that will boost me up to around 1000w and it will be way easier to cool than a 1kw hps. Who knows if it will work out but hey, why not give it a try. I wanna see how my plants come out too if i do that. Im running a 600w hps on a digi ballast with a supersun2 hood so ill have great light distribution but hey, Im still no match for how much light the sun puts out. Im also looking at a little closet too so its a lil smaller than what your working with and I havent been a big fan of the 1kws since I started researching growing. Im not doing anything commercial but if I was... Id still probably rather go with 5 x 600watters over 3 x 1kw. Its better light distribution and you can get the lights closer but hey, I could be dead wrong. Looks like im gonna have to buy a 1kw after this and compare the 2.

Sorry for the uber long post

GOON

ps. Stop posting pics man im never gonna fall asleep haha

Hes just running 2 in hydro and the rest soil he aint transfering mediums.

19. yeah but it's gonna be alot of LSTing cause the plants are growing fast and the Larrys O.g is freackin out.
    I would say Valley Patients (pm me before you go and Ill tell you whats in so you dont waste a drive just for sativas.) gas is a mutha#@#@!@
    what did you score?
    check these out mannn..