IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I know, there the size of a 40oz already!

Im just starting to flush those girls now so I pulled back with the injections.
    but they were injected from week 3 flower to week 7.

nothing really to document untill I smoke a sample, and we'll see what happens..

2. Damn sniper U got all the good stuff out their ...:D
    Chocolope :hello::hello: is for sure one strain I would love 2 try/ Grow soon ...

Can I see a pick of the buds outta the container if u still have some ???

Best Regards EazyGreen.........

3. PS: plants are all looking top notch also .... :D:smoke::D

4. I,ll throw some picks of the chocolope tonight.

Sour Desiel
    [​IMG]

Stawberry kush (w/ molasses injections)
    [​IMG]

TW
    [​IMG]

Larrys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

TW
    [​IMG]

5. Sorry for such a late response, I had to dip out of town for the weekend to relax. But during that time I thought some things through and decided to move 'em outdoors, so we'll see how this turns out. I'll snap some pictures of them outdoors tomorrow, but here is what condition they were in before I left.

[​IMG]

While these are growing I'll be preparing a hydro set-up and get that under way ASAP.

EDIT: Everything is looking great by the way. I need to try some of these smokes. ;)

6. Dont put them outside yet Uookaa, you missed this outdoor season. Everybody who does is either harvesting now or preparing to harvest.

If you want to grow them outdoors keep them inside throughout the the winter under CFLs then plant them outside in late Feburary. youll have the dankest trees fosho in September.

I was thinking about vegging some shit out this winter for a outdoor grow.:rolleyes:

7. Hmmm, maybe I'll do that then. I don't know, I found out that a close friend of mine once grew 4,000sq.ft. of outdoor plants, and they seem to think they'll be able to help me pull these through nicely.

I want to do a sick outdoor grow next season, so I'm just gonna get some stuff started for when the time comes, but until then I think I may just see what I can do with these for fun. Lots of projects gonna be coming up soon. :D

8. #388 dafinestsniper, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
    Heres a couple of snaps of the Starwberry finshing its 4th day of drying.
    im gonna go ahead and cure it in my new curing jars:hello:
    [​IMG]
    after manicuring a lil more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I need help asap bro ...
    Can U check in on my thread ... Would be of much help :eek:

Thanks .....

Strawberry is looking awesome ....
    Don't forget pic of the chocolope please :wave:

Regards EazyGreen.............:smoke:

10. New curing jars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TW week 9 purple show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. That trainwreck looks awesome! How many more weeks does she have?

12. everything looks great man!

what do the injections do?

13. 1 more week man then she turns real amber

Nothin so far, maybe taste might be inhanced.:rolleyes:(im hoping)

nugs look the exact same as the nugs from the same strain I watered with molasses.

14. Everything looks topnotch, glad i checked in:wave:

15. MJ's PK cut
    [​IMG]

My Pk
    [​IMG]

'91 Chemdawg
    [​IMG]

Blackberry Kush
    [​IMG]

Pre98 Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]

Stawberry Kush (day after cut)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Hey snipe. I remember you talking about sanniesshop for seeds a while back in one of your threads. How reliable are they with shipping to the us and do you have any comments on the germ rate and quality of the plants/buds?

17. 91 Chemdawg looks real good ... Should be a good plant in the end for sure ...
    Also that strawberry is bangin .... Can't wait for that smoke report ...

Regards EazYGreen ..........:smoking::D:smoking:

18. Sannie's has the best genetics by far (stabilized). And that will ship to the US, my boy Fatal1 just got a 100% germ ratio.

oh yeah, I think your last havest looks good

Cant wait to see the Jack under the 1000watter!

Yeah Im almost ready to let her flower, first I gotta see how much room the Bubbas gonna take on Saturday.

19. looks great man!

91 chem is pretty special stuff.

20. id give you a Standing Ovation if i could collect my jaw off the floor.....truely a master...i bow before you sir and hope this thread never ends :hello::cool: may i say more more more plz....thank you for such inspiring material