IM BACK YOU MONKEYS!!! (but with all kush)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dafinestsniper, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Yum fuckin Yum man!!:eek:

2. Im loving those pics and your grow ! Enjoy :smoke:.

How do you like the waterfarm by the way? There is a hydroponics store by me selling them for pretty cheap and wanted to know if it was worth picking up.

3. Whens the harvest? So i can take a trip out there lol :hello:

4. #364 dafinestsniper, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    The girls are Loving the temps
    [​IMG]

4sho!

There great
    [​IMG]

Im harvesting 1 plant every 5 to 10 days till december

Hindu came down last night
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Keep in mind during the last few weeks of flower the tric production can be boosted with room temps closer to 80F during lights on.;)

6. I didn't know that ocitown, I was under the impression that cooler temps brought out colors (purple/black/pink) in some strains during late flower. I always thought that Co2 would boost trichrome in late flower even if your temps are low.

Have you ever had hermy problems with letting temps get higher in late flower?

Let me know, this could save me mucho deniro trying to cool this room down to 65- 68 in the last 3 weeks.

7. Colder temps can in fact bring on purple colors in the later weeks of flower at night and when in the mid 50F.s.

High co2 (1500-2000ppm) will help grow bigger and faster plants(never knew about it raising tric production)and will also allow the plant to handle much higher temps(80-95F.IIRC).

Adding UVB helps tric production as im also finding out myself.

My temps are 75-82F. throughout flower and my air exchange is so good my co2 is 800-900 naturally,no herms to date but i thought i did at one time.:eek:;)

8. Well I decieded to drop my hps right on top of the canopy. It brought the temps up to 80degrees but, this is the closest Ive ever got my hps on the buds.

9. ^prolly going to keep the HPS lowered till I pull the strawberry and the TW. Cause I like these hard nuggs im getting with these cooler temps, but I do love real frosty buds so im willing to bring the light down closer even though temp went up to 80.

Fata1 whats good?

10. letting the temps get into the 80's (mid 80's) w/ a RH @ or below 40% will make them explode, especially in the last 2wks. this happens, b/c the trichromes are what protect the plant from the heat, etc. increaseing the heat & lowering the RH will stimulate more trichs to help protect the plant.

11. Thanks.:hello:

I remember reading that somewhere:rolleyes:

12. Looking good bro keep up the good work ....
    Must be nice having the one plant per 5-10days ....
    It will be a nice Christmas for ya ...
    Keep it pimpin ...
    Regards EazyGreen ....:D:smoke::D

13. OCITOWN, where do you live where you achieve 800-900 ppm? You using constant Co2? Well not where specifically but what region or climate type?

14. Shit looks nice Sn1per. I can't wait to see that closet transformed into a hydro room. What are you going to run on your first complete hydro table? I guess only time will tell.... It depends on how those mothers smoke huh?

My vote.....................Pre 98 Bubba for 2009! all the way!

15. #376 dafinestsniper, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008

November 1st the transormation begins, I was thinking strawberry or bubba:D

16. damn, thats looking mighty fine there snipe. :hello:

17. Bout an hr from snipe,the way i drive.:D

18. [​IMG]

Pre 98 bubba (top view)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PK
    [​IMG]

19. looking great man
    those fans are huuuuuge
    whats up with your injection expiriment?