I'm Back, With Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, May 31, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I took about a year off of growing because of some girl problems. But im back now and i just started off two new bagseeds.

I have a vio kush femmed seed but i dont want to start that until the end of summer so its easier to keep cool in my room.
    My previous grows were, blue cheese, cheese, and 2 bagseeds.

Heres a couple pics of my previous work, and the two little babies are the newborns haha.
    I like to answer questions and i like when ppl ask me about growing, so ask away and tell me what you guys think, peace

2. when you start growing you still got girl problems-lol. :smoking:

3. no more "budkini" pics :( bummer..ohh well it is good to have you back Ed.

hey you love single seed, feminized grow? right ?

check out the attitudes newletter for June.. 9 free fems all different strains, from 4 different breeders..

ohh yeah hey GC this cat has a green thumb....

wharf

4. the 3rd pic is so good it's like weed bonzai :)

5. Nice plant man looks real good. That sucks you had to take a year off though. paranoid that she would nark on you when things went south? Been there it sucks.

6. Ya wharfart no more budkini haha, thank you for the warm welcome back my friend.

Thanks dandrew, i love it when its harvest time cuz i like takin off mostly all the leaves before i cut the whole thing down cuz it looks really beautiful i think.

Hey inmojo, thanks for the compliment of my plant. Ya you got it right on the nose with the whole paranoid thing after a girl leaves. Thats life though i guess haha

Thanks guys, ill be back with more pics and stuff.

7. Aren't you worried that having the bong in the corner of your grow closet will foreshadow the future for your plants, and make them less inclined to grow right? :)

8. Hey fullmoon, thanks for replyin. I think my bong in there will cast a light that will bring nothing but good fortune for my babies haha.
    Here are a couple more pics.

Its amazing how fast you can actually see how fast these little babies grow, this is day 3 of having them in soil.

I will keep both and grow 2 in my grow space at the same time. I have never attempted this before, so the time is now haha, peace.

9. does anybody wanna see more pics of my little babies growing, or some of my other work

10. Welcome back man :wave:

11. welcome back, and how soon befor you chop down do you trim your fan leafs off?

12. no doubt .. rock it :metal:

13. thanks lbh
    hey slaughter, its gonna be prolly 15 weeks till chopdown.
    I still have to wait to see the sex of the two.
    And yes you should always cut off the bottom leaves because thats where bugs usually form. And the fanleaves only cut off if they are 50 percent dead.
    Thanks shogo

Ill have more pics tomorrow of the babies, there growin fast.

Peace

14. Have u replaced the budkini model or are you still working with the same talent??

If you dumped her, can we see the rest of the pics from the budkini shoot? you know the ones,...."making of the budkini"....etc :laughing:

15. nope, havent replaced the model yet haha, and i def. got rid of any pic i could see of her pill whore face, the bitch haha
    more pics later

16. hey guys

my babies are over a week old now and you can see how fast their growin
    the one on the left has a weak stem, but the one on the right is doing perfect so far.

im seeing no stretching, no discoloration. Things are going good
    Let me know what yas think

o and does anybody know if their male or female yet? haha jk

17. hey guys i have an important question.

One of the two plants were female and she is growin great, shes about 3 inches or 4 inches tall and has not many white hairs, but shes gettin there.

I need to know if i should transplant it into a bigger container otgher than the red beer cup. Is it absolutely necessary or do i have to do it because of root rot and stuff like that. thanks to all

18. yes it needs a bigger pot got any picks of it

19. hey man your early stuff looks good. i havent grown for years aswell and just brought some random plant from outside indoors... keep us updated with pics!