I'm back to take another swing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sticky_Icky_Bud, Oct 22, 2008.

1. yeah so like the great words of acdc "im back to take another swing" at smokin after a year's hiatus of quitting weed because of drug tests for school and other probation. So this friday my friends hookin me up with a ride and we're gonna throw in some money for some weed and a dutch and get fucked up. Hahah wish me luck! BTW anybody got any recommendations for dutches im thinking maybe grape or vanilla or some shit.:cool:

2. i had a nice white grape blunt today, it was very tasty :smoke:

3. Well have fun, just remember your going to have zero tolerance so don't go and over-do it. You wouldn't wanna start up smoking again with a bad trip from over smoking.

4. lol ive never had a bad trip but whatever their is a first time for everythin ooooooh man i cant wait to buy like a quarter friday and roll up some big ass blunts man :D

it makes me mad thinking about all the time ive missed out on smoking cuz of school probation and arbitration :mad:

ps imma try and get some bone thugs and lil flip to smoke 2 also maybe some wayne any suggestions on music :smoke: