im back...les talk reefer

Discussion in 'General' started by toker de PEACE, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Couldent post for awile, but now im gunna start going crazy again. the last few weeks im proud to say i went 11 days being stoned just about every second of every day, and in a way, i wouldnt recomend it. I think that when youre high all the time, the high becomes the norm, and the high isnt as "special". but, every once and awile, you gota take a few weeks to just startit smoke, god thats a good time. Iv ben smoking this new little wooden retro pipe i have, which is nice cuz it covors the bowl so you can pack and carry, which is nice, plus, im surprised how smoothe it is, even though its small, soemthign about filtered wood pipies that just kicks ass. iv gone through 16 grams of colombian gold, a bought formt his old hippie, some mid high comercial, and a little dro and 2 bowls worth os blueberry, and the best smoke for the money was no doubt the gold. 100 buz for 16 oz and the weed was incredible, lil dry, but incredible. anyway, if you want to post your "recent weed" thad be cool, kinda fun to talk about. also give prices and where your from, im intrested in diffent prices form diffenrt places of the country. and as always, sorry abotu the shitty typing, but im way to lazy to fix it or try to type better.

2. that about 10 dollars more then our comercail runs here.

3.5garms(eighth)=25(aproximatly
    7gs=50
    so 14 is around 100, but bulk buying usuely wil cut that to about 90, idk, it realy depends where you buy it, and what day it is and what weed it is. Thast cool you roll E, thats one of the very few other drugs i sometimes pleasure myself with.

oh, and is you wnat info about qp(quarter pounds) my guys ben trying to get me to buy one for around 550. later, PEACE!

3. ya all pay too much i pay n e where from 80 to 95 for an o
    a pound come out to like 600 i live in ny so dats proab y

ya take care