Im Back (i got a damn Dui)

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 24, 2004.

1. no one probaly remebers me i was more of a reader then a poster but when the time was right i added my two cents My step dad bloacked this site but i finaly figgured out how to over ride (im not some 16 year old kid that his parents blocked a site from im just a poor 21 year old that likes free rent!)

Lots of bull shit has happend since i have been on Got a dUI that sucks its gonna cost about 1500 And im gonna loose my liesence for about a month But im glade i hurt no one. Bottom line is no more driveing drunk for me the next time i have to get a intion interlock system that cost like 70 a month(its the thing u blow in to start ur car) But tank god for ard its gonna turm the dui into a misdermenner and get cut of my record thats sucks.

Girl friend made me quit smoking but i sneak a puff or two every now and than Got a 24 pack of molsten gold to chill out with tonight should be feelin great i will be bacvk on tonight i will be more intresting when drunk anyway peace for now Heres one of my more popular post Animal crackers are fun !
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=29928&highlight=animal+crackers

2. Glad to have you back at the City. I remember reading some of your posts from a while back. Sucks that you got into a bit of trouble. I'm not going to preach to you about driving drunk though, I'm sure you know what you did. Glad no one was hurt though.

3. [​IMG]

Thank you so much for a straight 10min of laughing HAHAHA
    Im not even baked:D

4. Hey man :hello:

I remember ya. It's always sweet seeing members come back.

Enjoy them sneak-a-tokes man :smoke:
    And welcome back.

5. enjoy your beer man.