Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm back from the DAM!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Old Toby, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hey all dya miss me?! prob not lol!:wave::smoke:
    I'm back from my few days in Amsterdam and what a time it was!
    stayed in The Greenhouse effect (The redlight district is just around the corner) were they have a coffee shop next door! Got wasted smoking silver haze and northern lights mostly although i did have some space cakes and yummy space shakes!
    My friend fell into the canal yesterday when he got it into his head to go fishing and he also got himself a BJ from a lady of the night lol!
    I didnt want to go home and it was very depressing when I had to get on the plane home all by myself while my friend is staying there for a while longer.
    Oh and we met a group of girls from Atlanta who we hung out with but 1 of them freaked out after eating too much space cakes in Barney's breakfast bar so they had to take her out of there. so much fun and so many memories!:rolleyes: (Bye Alice!)
    I'm defo goin back in a month or so!:hello:

2. Damn man, congrats.. That sounds like some serious fun, I'm gonna have to go someday.

The people really cool there?

3. [quote name='Gtoeflex45']Damn man, congrats.. That sounds like some serious fun, I'm gonna have to go someday.

The people really cool there?

I think everybody should go there at least once!
    And forget about those who say that Amsterdam is just tourists (Well it is in a way but 70% of them are stoners anyway lol!
    We got treated very well everywere we went and our first night at green house effect they hooked us up with a complimentary bowl of northern lights when they heard we were Irish:hello:

4. duuuddddeee. one of my dreams id to go to amsterdam. my mum is takn me to Germany next year. so my plan is to have one nite away from her, and go to the dam, and have the best nite of my life.

5. Hey dude Im glad you had suck a great time, hopefully I have as much fun out there if I get a chance to go!

Any pics?

6. [quote name='Stonedgobln420']Hey dude Im glad you had suck a great time, hopefully I have as much fun out there if I get a chance to go!

Any pics?

Thanks all!:wave:
    I didnt take pics myself cos my camera is broke and was still in the shop waiting to be fixed but my mate took pics with a normal camera and he's sending me the identicals over the week.
    I WANT TO GO BACK!:(