I'm back, and you guys made me cry with those posts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I officially love you guys, I just read all of the posts in the thread about my coma, which was a fucking blur in a half.

I don't remember how it happened, and I am still kind of confused about shit, I feel very confused actually. But they told me that it should last a couple days to a week.

I guess I am pretty lucky it lasted 4 days rather then four years, also lucky the hospital is close to me.

so thanks a lot blades, .

2. Luv ya too.
    Hope your doing ok.

3. Glad your doing okay :)

4. Man, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are all glad you're okay!

5. welcome back man :)

6. tell us what happened when you remember!

hope your doing alright.

7. Damn, I missed a lot

8. glad ur okay man :hello::hello::hello:

9. Fuck yea! glad to see you're better homie

Blazethatgreen 2011
    Fukin hoes and gettin money since *insert bday here*

10. Glad to have you back here with us, brother.

11. Careful while you were gone some crazy shit went down, zombie apocalypse. You might think they're human but those fuckers will eat you. :cool:

But really glad to see you're all good

12. I'm glad it's over.

13. Glad you're okay! Not sure what happened though...

14. Damn dud that's crazy! Glad your alright and do you remember anything about it? If not you should honestly go see a hypnotherapist and maybe see if they can help you unlock those memories.

15. Wow I always wonder what waking up from a coma must be like, but you got to experience that. Even though it was a bad experience you still got out of a coma, and that's a big deal.

glad your better man even though I don't know you.:wave:

16. Glad you're alright dude, and welcome back. Did they tell you if you'll regain the memories that are fuzzy?

17. I read this as "I'm BLACK, and you guys made me cry with those posts."

I lol'd, but yea coma sucks, I have two friends that missed 6months of last year after a car wreck, but they are well now.

18. They said I could with time, so I guess I have to wait and see.

19. Nice to see you back up and around, good stuff man :wave: