Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm back! And look what I found!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Feb 14, 2013.

1. After my long time of not smoking the marihuana, I have returned and only because I found a bag in Wendy's Parkin lot!, here's some picks of the budders I found!

Attached Files:

2. The othe pics wouldn't post so I had to make another post

Attached Files:

3. Pedro is proud.

4. Hell yeah dude!! why haven't you been able to get any herb for a while?

5. Man can I find a buncha pot somewhere please it's like a dream of mine, so jelly

6. Be careful its not fucked with.it could be another shit dollar kinda thing.loll

7. ewww dude thats lettuce.

8. Or worse...ass pennies
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM]Ass Pennies - YouTube[/ame]

9. i can tell youll be here for a while:rolleyes:

10. Nothin special about that. Looks average

11. Schwaggggdaddy

12. About a year ago I saw a little baggie outside of a grocery store with the batman symbol on it. Knew immediately it was something I might be interested in, but it was only about 2g of some reggie. I just dumped it in with my AVB to give it a little more kick next time I decided to make a concentrate.

Also found a shitty little pipe once but there was no way in hell I was using that thing!

13. Why is anyone focusing on how high quality the weed is, who cares, he got it FOR FREE IN A PARKING LOT, theres no reason for him not to be happy haha, well as long as its not fucked with that is

14. Lol I guess you cant have anopinion on this site. Call it schwag and an infraction? Should I just lie and tell him its great man you came up ! Not the case here, throw that shit out man, why even risk smoking it? It looks like shit for one and probably has been contaminated. Yeah free weed but theres a diff when you recive it an when you find crap on the ground.

15. Quit being a fucking weed snob.

16. Trash for a reason

17. I'd smoke it.

18. Junk the garbage

19. I forgot to tell you I put poison on weed and drop small amounts of it in parking lots