Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm back!! And in need of Advice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by micelanious, Jul 22, 2010.

1. After 2 years of being on securely monitored networks and computers, I finally have privacy again and have triumphantly returned to the City of Grass. Alas, my privacy will be somewhat short lived.

I am resuming my collegiate betterment, and sadly I cannot afford to stay off campus and will have to be living in dorms. Now I've been using a dugout a lot lately for sneakiness sake, but lately it's been really messing with my voice, and I have a music scholarship so that leaves me with edibles.

This brings to what I need advice on. I need some kind of edible, that can keep for a long period of time, without being refrigerated, and will have minimal odor. I know butter kept frozen will keep for a long while, but I don't know the person who I'm gonna be living with, so don't know how 4:20 friendly he will be, or even if he is, I might not want him to know where I keep it. So if anyone has any ideas for good, long lasting, inconspicuous edible recipes. Even better would be something I could make and preportion.

2. Firecrakers!:smoking:

3. except firecrackers you have to cook when you're ready to eat em. I need something I can make in a safe environment, like when I visit home and then just pack up nice and safe and take back with me, and just pull out and pop when I need it.

4. I honestly sound like a broken record but truthfully...peanut butter. ;) It has a long shelf life for a college student. I just put it back in the jar after preparation and store it in the pantry. I have a batch that has gone through six months testing for shelf life so far. The remainder in that container is being saved for a one year test. Because you can make a large batch then you can really get good with the portion size for what you want for the results. Just a teaspoon straight out of the jar, an ounce or two on a pbj sandwich, topped on a chocolate chip cookie, dip chocolate in the peanut butter...just a variety of different ways to consume.

5. That's really smart man. How do you cook it into the peanut butter? Cause it's gotta get to a certain temperature. and you wouldn't be able to strain the butter through a cheesclothe.

6. No need to strain, MJ remains in the peanut butter. Here is my recipe however there are many out there if you prefer another.