Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm back after a long hiatus !

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Engel Des Todes, Oct 15, 2009.

1. How's everybody been doin? Haven't been around in awhile. Anybody who knew me about 6 months back knows i've been on probation, and have successfully fucked it up :( But i figured i'd drop in, send some salutations, and check on how the city's been.

Oh and i've been tranferred to a new facility (testing) since i' up at Central Michigan! They using this shit on me now Intercept®' Oral fluid drug testing: Employer Solutions: Quest Diagnostics
    Mouth swab testing makes me happy :smoke:

Live long and prosper blades.

2. how did you mess up your probation? i just had to take an oral test as well. havent gotten my results yet. do you know the time needed after smoking to pass? does antiseptic mouthwash clear you up? glad youre back to the city!