Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im baaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Ah some of you may remember me, i left the glorious vibe of the city for a girl. Well as many predicted it didnt work out, but it wasnt due to the fact that i quit smoking (thank god). anyways expect to see more of the cali ounce as i have re embraced the jane with a very very very low tolerance (yaaaaaaay!!!) and honestly feel better than ever!

2. hey, welcome back. doesn't seem like you were gone very long, hah, I'm stoned. sorry it didn't work out with the girl you once changed your life for but I'm glad you, "honestly feel better than ever"! peace

3. Welcome back bro! Let you be a example for females around the world... (and i guess males too haha) Dont expect someone to change for you it isnt fair to that person.

Just Live your life the way you want to live it bro... sooner or later youll find that female who wants u for the way you are.

Keep it Lit bro.

4. dont ever change who you are for a girl