im baaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Aug 20, 2006.

1. whats up yall? man it feels good to be back on the city. damn its like every time i come on here to read someones post about a story or about their pick up of the day, i have a warm-ass feeling inside.

well, i had smoked up about 200 bucks of weed in a month, and had about 40 bucks worth confiscated. i dont honestly dont remember how many grams it was, since most of it were 8th's of skunk. yup, the smell got me caught a few times.

i got a new job at starbucks, dont know HOW the hell i passed the piss test after taking 10 days off from smoking. buying a new car soon, probably another DSM. well, i got a few stories to tell.

story 1:

the other day i bought a 8th of skunk my friends dealer had been holding onto for me instead of selling his last batch off to someone else. well, i go for a walk around the neighborhood and go to all these potheads houses and knock on the door and invite em to come smoke with me. i had an 8th, and a few brought some nickles and dimes. we were 6 deep, sitting in front of a STANLEY STEEMER vacuum cleaner factory lol. we were posted up on the benches, right after the place closed and the employees went home.

we smoked a few joints, hit a few pipes, and then pulled a McGyver and made bongs out of pop bottles, foil, and tape. lets just say that we were faded to death. one dumbass had to go and say the dreaded "IS THAT THE COPS!?" which made everyone stuff everything in their pockets and about to run off. i just sat there and watched everyone while taking a hit. turned out, it was a fucking white kia optima. LOL they mistook it for a crown vic.

some of the homies had to leave, so it was 2 of us left, and the kid that was with me was feeling paranoid so i walked him home and chilled over there for a little bit. he in turn repaid me with 3 grams of some decent mids. so i had 1.5 g's of skunk and 3 g's of mids. i then had an idea, to go get all the dudes that never smoked weed before and have em ALL smoke at the same time for the first time.

they watched me make a bong, well just re-use one from earlier. after i had everything situated, i packed a bowl of mids, lit it, took a hit, and drew some more smoke into the chamber. i gave it to my friend demarcos, who looked at it like it was holy, so he put the piece on his lips and sucked in some smoke, so i had to take the bong from him and show them all how to take a hit.

so demarcos got another turn, took a big hit, and fell back and coughed after a second. so i told them to learn how to crawl before they walk. (i love sounding like a pro lol.) well, demarcos passes to my lil ***** armin, who takes a huge fucking rip and looks at me with the "oh god, what the hell did i just do?" look. he held it in for a good while before blowing out.

then my ***** edo came up, he never ever smoked, drank, anything in his life, but me and him are cool as fuck so he trusted me and wanted to try out weed. he asked me how big of a hit he should take, and i told him whatever he thinks he can handle. i packed a fresh bowl for him. i told him, no matter what, not to exhale for 10 seconds. i wanted to make sure he got fucked up his first time smoking.

we sat back and talked about shit while passing the bong around a few times. we burned a total of maybe 2.5 grams. a g of skunk and a 1.5g of mids. these dudes were fucking baked becuase edo fucking lit the mouth piece and tried to hit thru the bowl. i just blurted out with "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" and everyone, even him, busted the fuck out laughing. we were all stoned and red eyed as fuck. they were all saying they were hungry and shit, so i told em to chip in for some munchies, and they all put in a total of like 10 bucks lol.

we were originally planning to go get a pizza and some 2 liters of coke, till i remembered that wendy's was selling frosties. i ran to my homie kens house and borrowed his old school crown vic cop car. reason is, so we have a smaller chance of being pulled over, plus the fucker had tinted windows and a cd player.

after i pulled up to the smoking spot in the vic, all of them fools jumped up and ran off. i had to get out and yell after em that it was just me. so, they finally realize and come back and get in the car. then come the stoners dricing a cop car jokes. it was retarded to death, but it was funny as hell. none of the shit they said made sense but i knew how it was because i was in their shoes not very long ago. we bought some frosties and cruised around and did doughnuts in parking lots and holla'ed at girls that we were driving by. it was a fun time, till i realized i had work in 3 hours lol. i dropped each one of the off at their houses and took the car back to kens house, and went and POD'ed at home till work.

i have a few more stories, but i got to get ready for work, so ill type em up later. peace :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  2. HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Glad you're back!
    My Talon broke too...needs a rebuild (read: needs a fucking for sale sign)

I love that you took the crown vic to be inconspicuous, then did doughnuts and shit.

3. good story man. I can just see your friend trying to hit it thru the bowl.lol thats sum funny shit.