Im at work should i bake some goodies?

Discussion in 'General' started by Angry Troll, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Here we have a large convection oven.
    Was thinking.... Stuff a whole lot of green into a ball of chocolate chip cooking dough, wrapping It in aluminum foil, and cooking at 280 F.

Or should I do it at 300 or 325?

Does cookie dough work?

2. So your gonna make like a ball cookie? Haha try it

3. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']So your gonna make like a ball cookie? Haha try it[/quote]

Yeah haha I think so. But idk if aluminum foil is a smart idea since it's not a cracker. It's dough and expands you know? Any advice? :)

4. You can make edibles at work? I'm fucking jealous.

What about wrapping the ball in 2 pieces of foil, each one covering a half of it... then when it expands, it'll safely push them apart.

5. Just remember that internally, that ball will barely reach 200 f by the time it finishes baking at 350 f, and in 20 minutes that's less time, and less heat, than what is required just to decarb or activate your herb, not even counting the time required to promote bioavailability by creating a solution in oil (the 'bonding' you hear folks talking about). Any more than 20 minutes, and you'll barely want to eat that thing!

This is why edibles are not made by simply grinding up herb, and adding it to a recipe. :)

(It's also why we have so much dosage discrepancy, and so many failed edibles stories! Firecrackers only barely work for most people with lower tolerances, and they hold less water than most cookie dough which contains both egg and water, meaning firecrackers have a 'higher' or less-diluted oil content, making it a better solvent than cookie dough, and much more responsive to the temperature of the oven.)

Just giving you a heads-up... plus, it's also not very wise to go baking an illegal substance at your place of work, unless of course it's a clinic. ;)

6. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']Just remember that internally, that ball will barely reach 200 f by the time it finishes baking at 350 f, and in 20 minutes that's less time, and less heat, than what is required just to decarb or activate your herb, not even counting the time required to promote bioavailability by creating a solution in oil (the 'bonding' you hear folks talking about). Any more than 20 minutes, and you'll barely want to eat that thing!

This is why edibles are not made by simply grinding up herb, and adding it to a recipe. :)

(It's also why we have so much dosage discrepancy, and so many failed edibles stories! Firecrackers only barely work for most people with lower tolerances, and they hold less water than most cookie dough which contains both egg and water, meaning firecrackers have a 'higher' or less-diluted oil content, making it a better solvent than cookie dough, and much more responsive to the temperature of the oven.)

Just giving you a heads-up... plus, it's also not very wise to go baking an illegal substance at your place of work, unless of course it's a clinic. ;)[/quote]

This man speaks da truth!
    Lol I think after readin this I'll just stick to smoking. Unless... NEW IDEA!!!

Boil lots of butter in a pan for a good 1 hr on low heat. Put all the butter in a wee bit of water then add all the weed and then add noodles.

7. I've tried the budder with noodles thing, once. Never again. You'll probably regret using bud for it after you first or second bite. So nasty..

8. My kitchen kinda smells like dope when I make, like, firecrackers and stuff, IS smell an issue?

9. [quote name='"Mantikore"']I've tried the budder with noodles thing, once. Never again. You'll probably regret using bud for it after you first or second bite. So nasty..[/quote]

It's official I used lots of butter. But I have red Provo sauce and cream sauce and chicken and pork and stuff. I could make a chicken Alfredo, home style though if you catch my drift ;)

10. Try the canna- peanut butter recipe :wave: works great and you got a sandwich for lunch.

11. Mmm I'm eating it now it taste so nice!

Will update on results