I'm at Ganja university right now...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by em3r1c, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Now THAT sounds awesome.

2. lmao!

3. I'm at Western Illinois University, its a huge party school. Last year when I came to visit, there was a massive pot bust on the floor I was staying. Like half the floor was dealing. Instead of an RA, they had a cop walk up and down the hall every 15 minutes or so. It was intense.

4. i'm convinced just about every college in the country could be considered Ganj University. Seirously, everyone smokes wed in college. Ev-er-y-one.

5. chico state mufuggas

my dorm room was searched three different times for weed. talk about incredible... i should have been kicked out. they just couldn't find my spot. i had a one foot bong, a few pipes, and some bud stashed away in there.

if had been caught one more time though i would have been kicked out just for smelling like weed all the time. fucking lame, but i made it.

i was going out multiple times daily with my friends to go blaze, and we had a 3.5 foot bong hidden in a guitar case, and they never suspected anything.:smoke:

6. damn, before, i didnt want to go to a college and stay in dorms because i thought they would be lame.

up until now, i just wanted to get my own place when i graduate and then go take classes, considering my girl would be living with me and all, i figured it would be better if we lived together, instead of me being" away at college".

but now, i don't know...

:confused:

7. Correct me if im wrong but isnt there some college that can leaglly teach you how to grow weed?? For like medical reasons i think ;););)

8. I'm not sure...I know you can take a botany class, and stuff like that. It probably won't teach you how to grow weed, but the basis of growing plants or something like that. There's a giant greenhouse at WIU here. Anything is a possibility...

9. That sounds like my school, NAU. The cemetary, the shed, even the potheads. You could get a contact high walking around campus on 420...

10. i got all excited because my uni sucks dick.

11. I goin to Penn State next year, hopefully the tree is plentyful