Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Ashamed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the smoke rises, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I havent smoked in a week nad a half im used to smoking 2 grams a day personal and more with friends i have a 5 g bottle of spice full of stems from really dank buds (given to me to store stems in ive smoked spice once and its was fucking stupid so i never did it again) right now im really fiending for a toke im about to smoke some stems cause i just really want to smoke should i?

2. two grams a day? i smoke a gram at day, AT MAX. and i smoke practically three times a week tops

3. ? Cool.
    Don't smoke spice, its not even allowed for discussion.

4. damn right im cool

5. You should feel very ashamed for even thinking about smoking that.

6. wait your ashamed for wanting to smoke spice or stems?

but do NOT smoke spice man please whatever you do,do not smoke spice i went from a regional spelling bee champion to not sure how to spell ''pretty''

7. Flush the stems and toss out the spice container and I'll bet by tomorrow you'll be glad you did and when you get bud you'll be that much higher

Though I'm a little ashamed because I haven't smoked in 3 and a half days and couldn't sleep so I'm downing my 2nd beer ontop of an extra antianxiety med I'm prescribed

8. beer = win

win = getting laid

so in a sense by drinking beer your getting laid,

9. I wish. I really fucking wish.

Also thanks for the rep thank you for informing me

10. I think you can grind those stems up and get some keif off of it. ( I think ) or make hash...I think there's a thread on how to make stem hash....I could be wrong though.

11. Please don't smoke spice lol. Shit's fucking dumb

Trust me, I know you are wanting to get high/un-bored. But smoking a bowl of stems will be a COMPLETE let down.

12. Dont let weed become your life let it become part of your life. and yea i agree with others dont smoke a bowl of stems youll only crave it more.

13. Change from weed to goon, worked for me.

14. if a pickup isnt possible, ive heard of people smoking stems and getting high, but never myself have tried it

at least ur tolerance will be lower now

15. Its weed man, just wait you will thank yourself you did.

16. use the stems to make tree tea or a weednut butter sandwich or something

theres a thread about how to make weedy peanut butter somewhere and its really easy

my friend saves his stems too and makes a small, potent cup of tea and that works for him.

17. [quote name='"Cloudmelt"']use the stems to make tree tea or a weednut butter sandwich or something

theres a thread about how to make weedy peanut butter somewhere and its really easy

my friend saves his stems too and makes a small, potent cup of tea and that works for him.[/quote]

This. Ive never done it myself but ive had friends who were saving up stems for stem tea

18. Don't smoke stems, it's not worth it the headache is brutal.

If anything, make the stems into cannabutter and make some tasty ass edibles :cool:

19. stems? talk about a headache from hell.........

20. I would never go so low as to smoke stems.

Scrape your bowl, dig up crumbs from your shag rug, search your whole house for tiny nugs.

Have some dignity