Im an underage Alcoholic

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Jul 24, 2008.

1. it runs in my family, but for some reason i can't drink and get drunk more than two days in a row. i'd rather just have one beer and chill anyways.

2. straightedge, damn i was drinking hard liquior when i was 13, an to the OP its not that hard to quit drinking when your underage, just stay away from the kids u know that are 21 and up

3. its kinda hard when beer is around you all day, even at work.

And im not a mean alcoholic. Actually im pretty damn funny when im drunk lol. I dont make myself an ass but ill say the right thing at the right time all the time and make people laugh theyre asses off

idk, life comes and goes, right?

4. You say that now. Wait until you can buy it at your leisure.

5. Call it what you wanna call it...I'm a fuckin Alkaholik

6. "I remember my first beer" - Beerfest. Great movie while drinking btw..

Anyway, i haven't drank since April, strictly because i don't want to become an alcoholic, it runs on both sides of the family.. So now i have a few beers on special occasions, and every now and then, and never let it get to a certain point..

Well good luck bro.

peace out

7. Right after I turned 21, I took full advantage of it. For a little over a year, it was insanity.

Now I shoot for weed, but I still drink here and there, and I gotta watch out. Alcoholism runs in both sides of my family. I usually get stomach problems when drinking, especially hard liquor.

8. Don't go to college. You will be drunk everyday.

I started thinking about how much I drank and if I had a problem. Some days my hands would start shaking because I wasn't drinking, pretty scary. And yeah, I'm 20.