Im an idiot.

Discussion in 'General' started by Enigma, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I texted a few people I usually talk to and no reply, I was like whatever, they're busy. Turns out my phone memory was full, and when it's full it doesn't get texts. So I cleared my junk and got 4 days of texts, which was like 25 of them haha.

2. Dude how old is your phone? Last phone I had that did that didn't even have a keyboard

3. no u lie.  no one likes u.  that's what really happened.

4. Cool story bro

5. It's time to upgrade, it's a motorola charm. Basically a cross between a blackberry and android.

[​IMG]

6. I hate my brick nokia because of that

" memory is full please erase messages." fucking bullshit

7. Yes :smoke:  The next phone I'd like to get would possibly the Galaxy Note. I've wanted to try a bigger phone, I dig the idea of the stylus.

A digital sketchpad, cause ideas are so fleeting :p

8. This^^^^.

9. It didn't even warn me, it said "application space getting low" and I was like okay... when I get some time I'll delete some of them or whatever. Didn't think it would affect my texts. I just got a ton of emails too, but I check those on my laptop anyways so no biggie. I finally just sent myself a text to see if it was my phone and it didn't come through, but it sent. I was like eh couldn't hurt to delete all this crap and then I got a flood of texts haha.

10. ahahah i remember when that phone came out its a joke. it sucked the day it came out

11. #13 Enigma, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    It was free when I got it 2 years ago lol. I had a lumia 800, it was invincible against everything except soaking underneath vodka and vomit soaked panties overnight.

RIP Lumia
    Winter '12 - Summer '12

At least you died like a boss.
    [​IMG]

12. Haha what a way for a phone to go. Salute!

13. Wow.. I could only imagine that stench!!! Vodka.. Vomit... Discharge from genitilia on said panties... Plus used condom smell...

14. Who said condoms were used? :cool:

Jk lmao.

15. You needa get you some iOS 7 dawg.

16. Why should I? I don't want some overpriced, watered down, locked down OS designed for morons. I plan on getting the One S next month, and putting Ubuntu on it. See the vid below and be enlightened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWHJDLsqTU

17. Ha ok

18. In the name of Linux/GNU, I proclaim this man saved!