I'm an idiot

Discussion in 'General' started by Hezza, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I got promoted from being a cleaner to a shelf stacker in a good retail store.

The thing is if I can't find anything(been there 3 weeks and obviously longer) my mind starts to wander and I daydream but then panic that I am not doing enough.

I been researcing and seems I always had symptoms of adhd/dyspraxia and anxiety since I was younger
    If I smoke weed after I do these stupid things always been prone to walkin out school and jobs I regret it and feel stupid about it.

Its not really paranoia but always in things I am disinterested in I wander to shit and get so bored and a minute feels a hour and I just feel cluttered.

Thing is this is gonna fuck my future up, I didn't go college I could talk to people have a laugh but I get so bored and tired, I do smoke bud everyday but only like .5-gram a day.

2. I get your situation, but what is your point of posting? Need advice? Or you just needing to vent?

3. Both man jus wanna talk and if any advice all is welcome

4. You have a self destructive personality.

That's about as deep as I can dive on this one though lol

5. Just don't sweat the small things man. If you have nothing to do at work and you want to look like you are doing something then just pretend to move shit around on the shelves. Obviously they like you if they promoted you.

6. Yea I know man I always fuck things up or just feel too tired of them.
    I think I can't go back now not sure but I did get bored and confused and that's the problem I have to do something not pretend or thats how I start daydreamin and get rly annoyed and just want my brain to be stimulated.

Like I dont wanna sit at home blazin all day but I love doing work all day then smoking I did 7 hours of cleaning straight 2weeks for 2 sep companies and I was so blazed and always in a good mood stoned or not, it does still happen when Im cleaning but nowhere near as intense as when Im not.

7. Sounds like you just need a new job then man. Find something that keeps you busy and that you can atleast semi-enjoy so you won't hate going to work every day.

8. In before OP ends up in the papers.

Go see a doctor and see if he can provide any help.

9. Tell yourself that IS NOT how you want to live YOUR life bro. I used to have problems like this until I told myself I have to get the hell over it. Work as hard as you can, don't think about how others feel. Don't sit and think about if you're doing good or not, just do it. Toke, enjoy, nothing to have anxiety about! I used to sit there thinking I'd have a stroke or heart attack. I didn't go to therapy or anything for help, I just told myself I don't want to live MY life with anxiety any longer and I grew out of it. I hope you can do the same! :smoke:

10. you dont have adhd just because you get bored at work everyone does it. damn, thats the problem with doctors and the internet these days everyone feels the need to diagnose the littlest of things. sucks.

nothing towards you op, just in general...