im an entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by blip420, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Once you pull your business license they will be knocking down your door. I know many not so legal dispensaries that take credit cards.

2. He nailed it.

Also meet with the SBA to set up a stable business plan before you leave said company, so you can be sure you got everything you needed before you leave.

Be sure to read any non compete clause they might want you to sign as well.

3. Thanks, I know to read my fine print. What kind of things should I be looking for?

4. I looked around for the same thing myself. You see, I happen to think that the economic argument will bring back legal hemp, just as the same argument made it an illegal commodity.

There is a new MLM opportunity called The Hemp Network. Its purpose is to re-introduce hemp products to mainstream America with beneficial products not available anywhere else. I'm a member.

It currently doesn't cost anything at all to join.

You can get into it from the link in my signature.

Will this work? I have no idea.

Can this work? Absolutely.

Blip420, if you really want to help increase the demand for hemp and hemp products, start here. It won't cost you a dime, you could make a lot of money from helping people get a perfectly legal nutritional product and help increase the demand for a highly beneficial raw material all at the same time.

It's a win win win proposition.

5. You need to find out who good wholesalers are, where are the right places to advertise, banks, insurance and bonding companies to use. What kind of mark ups you need to charge to cover your overhead. Where you projected monthly sales need to be at those mark ups, etc......

In retail you are doing good to loose money the first three years and turn a profit the fourth, so you need to find the cash to make this happen without going belly up in the middle of year two.

6. :wave:
    You have my support. I'm starting in the same industry. Every document I find on hemp is supportive to the FACT that this is THE next industry.
    I run a marketing campaign here in Georgia. If you need materials or industry info, keep checking here. I never knew GC had a section like this. +REPS for starting this thread