I'm an asshole without weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Fulf1llthedream, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Just keep puffin!

[​IMG]

2. hahahaa

3. dude im the exact same way. i sorta enjoy my asshole side bc i can chose to be nice its just in the matter of processing and thinking what just happened. but the asshole side comes from being smart. ur a smart guy n ik it!:)

4. I've always been the nice guy who lets everyone walk all over me. Now I give zero fucks with or without weed, but when I run out I unleash the beast and go straight ape shit on fuckers if they get on my nerve.

I've always had a temper but as of a recent car collision my anger levels spike at the smallest thing. If I didn't have weed I would've offed myself already. Not that I haven't tried, but I failed at that both times on pill attempts.

Don't do drugs kids. Stick to plants you know and trust because God put them there and that's why we are here..to enjoy nature as is.

5. I recommend the OP should join the NRA. What could go wrong?

• Like Like x 1
  6. y
    ya mon

7. ya i dont give fucks anymore unless they r worthy the fucks. i just do my thing

8. and im a female, imagine all the guys that tried to n did get in my pants bc i played the nice role.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man, this thread is like 1/3rd of my age .. lol

10. Lol man people must be bored as fuck to dig up these old threads, then again, synchronicity is a strong phenom, maybe the OP needed a reminder for reflection from 7 years ago. Everything happens for a reason

• Like Like x 1