Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm always smoking out my friend lately

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Sometimes i don't mind it because he's my friend, and i would rather smoke with him than anybody else. This past weekend we almost went through my whole eighth which was $60 that i paid for. Last night, we smoked a blunt, but i asked him if his brother would throw down half, and he said yes. However, whenever i have been smoking with him, i have been eating a ton of shit in his house. What do i do in a situation like this? I can't really smoke at home anymore because my parents found out, and i don't really want to smoke by myself if i go out. Should i tell him to buy some to throw down sometime? I like smoking with him, but we go through a lot of my weed when we do smoke.

2. i mean we all have that one good friend where its sorta like *if i got weed u got weed* thing....but i mean if its jus a constant thing where ur the only one almost ever putting down tell him like yo this shit aint free like im not asking for u to smoke me out but put something down.....i mean hes ur good friend you should be able to speak honestly about it...simple man....like i said we all got that one friend whos like that man...

3. I would just ask, most people arent opposed to throwing down. I've asked before with no issues...

4. Just say your short on money and if he wouldn't mind fronting the money. Then give him half and hopefully he'll get it that he just can't get smoked out everytime. :D I love getting smoked out though. If hes your friend just let him know whats up.

5. i understand your position,
    but look dude you gotta say something about
    you gotta tell him if hes gonna keep smoking hes gotta start getting his own sacks
    instead of buying call of duty or whatev(you get what i mean)
    if he is really your friend he will understand
    if not smoke alone man, i love it sometimes:smoke:

6. This is the story of my life :p I'm all about sharing but being forced to work 6 days a week to afford smoking people up isn't always worth it. If he's a true friend, I'm sure he wouldn't mind throwing down if he can, people tend to be understanding when approached correctly!

7. There is a group of my friends (like 5 of us total.) That we smoke with. And those are the only people that we say"if you got some to put in with, then ok but dont worry about it. we dont worry" We all know that we are going to get paid back sometime later. We can go a whole week smoking alot each night and every night, somebody it the big giver, and we all dont care.

sorry if that does not make sense. First smoke after a long t-break!:smoke:

8. #8 fuzzymuffin, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    I think you're saying you're providing the herb while he's providing the food, drink and place to smoke. Is that right?

9. Well, if he's a really good friend then i think you should smoke him out. Trust me you'll get it back someday. But if he's someone you've just met or somethin then fuck it he needa throwdown lol.

10. me and my friend are just like this, sorta.

i pay for bud, he pays for food. not only when we go somewhere after we smoke, but all the time. it evens out really well. but i guess it depends how much you guys chill

11. Just ask him and tell him the truth. Ask for his share. If he is a true friend, he won't mind.

12. Man, I have a friend who smokes me out nearly every day. He always has bud. It's just his nature. But, I always have a cigarette to give him and we're always at my place eating or something so it evens out nicely. Plus, I'll have bud to smoke on many occasions, just not every single day.

13. Only smoke parsley when you are around him. ( Yes you have to do it too so its convincing)