Im alot of fuckin trouble.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Glad to hear you got a place to sleep tonight I didn't want to hear about you being on the streets man that would suck.

2. thats a shitty situtation man. ive gotten kicked out of my house when i was in highschool and i slept at a buddies house for a week. it sucked hard

hope it gets better

3. #43 Snap, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Ah man, I'm sorry to hear. If I lived anywhere close to Aurora then I would let you chill at my place. Ft. Collins isn't too far but the problem with that is I'm only home Friday-Sunday. You don't have any family around that you can chill with till you get back on your feet?

:(

EDIT: Saw you got a place now.

Damn, we never got to blaze man

4. Glad to hear this man. Next blunts for you :wave:

keep your head up homie

5. I bet its your step mom huh, i fuckin hate bitchy ass stepmoms. I always used to tall mine to "Suck on deez nuts" and grab my balls when she would try to act like my mother

6. #46 thebigd^, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. YOU ARE MY FAMILY. I WOULD DIE FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

Looks like I am crashing here at the 'rents house tonight, only to see what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you guys for the love and the care and the advice.

For those of you who +repped me, I really do appreciate it.

Everyone on AIM who I've talked to, thank you so much..

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. YOU ARE MY FAMILY. I WOULD DIE FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlQcJAjYxaI]YouTube - 2pac-gotta keep ya head up[/ame]

8. Damn bro, I just read through all the pages. Sorry to hear about your situation, but Im glad you at least have a place to stay for now. Dont worry man, shit will get better.

I'm right there in the gutter with ya mane, but I aint givin up yet. We gotta fight through it, ya know.

Best of luck brotha.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCanA0_6CA]YouTube - Devin The Dude - Anythang[/ame]

10. I was out for the weekend, so I'm just seeing this thread. Hang in there Bigd!! Everything is going to workout man and everything happens for a reason. Good luck and let us know how you are doing!

11. Good to hear you're indoors today man, hope things get better for yeah:)

12. I was trippin last night and i know we've had some negative posts together before but i just wanted you to know i thought about you for awhile last night. I hope everything works out for the best and this next line of oxy goes out to you!

Sorry im kinda still out theres.