Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm all out of herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slave2TheRhythm, May 8, 2011.

1. Nah man youre not addicted. It's just something fun that you like to do.
    It's like (at least for me) if you're xbox breaks and you can't use it for four weeks. You really want to play xbox, but you can't.
    Weed's just like that. It's something fun to do and when you don't have it, it blows. However its not like you'll never have your xbox/weed again. Just gotta wait a little for it. Its not the end of the world.

2. **yikes this thread is disturbing to just the groupie here, trying to understand and appreciate. i know it affects everyone differently , but the stereotypes and mis information about weed are supported by all that is being said here. sighhhhhh

3. Go to 7-Eleven and get a swisher. I find that when I'm itching for some bud, just smoking a cigar on my porch and listening to music makes me forget about it. Kind of tricks my brain, you know?

4. #24 tokeysmokey23, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thiss