I'm alive!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jimmyhud, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Ok don't ask me why, but I was sitting around my house around 4am, bored and restless because I couldn't sleep. I ran out of beer the night before and my weed/blow guy is out of town until Friday, SO I decided to pop some pharms. A friend of mine told me about a trip he had when he OD'd on wellbutrin, and I didn't have any other means of getting fucked up so I figured what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

God I am a fucking moron.

I popped 2100mg (or 16 tabs) and laid down on my bed. I didn't feel anything for about 45min and then it all hit me at once. My heart started racing, pounding so hard that I thought it was going to come through my chest. My entire wall beside my bed turned into a giant TV screen with thousands of silent cartoons playing on it...twisted cartoons about murder and laughter. I looked up and an object that I can only describe as a giant clear graph filled my room and started moving slowly towards me, engulfing me.:confused:

All I could do was lay still on my bed. My nerves were completely shot and I had lost all control over my hands and legs. My breathing was fast and uncontrollable. I thought I was going to die. For some reason, the idea popped into my head that if I could get the blood flowing out of my brain and into the rest of my body, I would be okay. I managed to shift my body so I was half-laying down half-sitting up against the wall. It was at this point my girlfriend woke up because apparently I was tapping her with my foot, although I didn't know I was.

She started getting nervous, which wasn't helping my current state AT ALL. I was already scared that I was going to die and she was freaking out calling me an idiot and what-not. I told her about my idea of getting the blood flowing out of my brain and she agreed that would probably work, so she started "helping the process";), which didn't work because I couldn't feel anything below my shoulders:(. I needed to cool down, so I got her to put like five ice-packs all over me. My heart was still racing and I didn't start to come down until around 1:30pm. The entire next day I was shaking and I couldn't eat anything.

If you are thinking about tripping on wellbutrin I would strongly advise against it.

I think I'm off of pharms for good after that episode.

2. Good to hear you're alright.

But that was an extremely stupid idea. I think you need to take a little time and think about what you're putting into your body.

Obviously if your friend OverDosed on it, then it's not a good idea to be taking it. Think before you swallow, snort, or smoke.

-AFD

3. :confused::confused::confused: One must ask, WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING? If at all?? I just don't get humans. It is good to hear you didn't die though...

Just had to do it idk

4. Whoa man, that sucks.

I'm lucky enough to have never had a bad trip, even when i did roughly 5 g's of cubensis mushrooms, which was too much for an amateur shroomer like me.

I've had friends who have had terrible trips tho, they freak out, and even from the outside you can tell that they are terrified.

:) glad your alrite tho mate.

TBH tho i'd just stick to herb and the occasional salvia or shroom trip and be done with the messed up pharmacy/hard drugs.

5. Wow @ taking wellbutrin to get high

6. Aw come on, I can't just stick to herbs and shrooms. Don't get me wrong, they get me fucked up but it feels too much like when I was in high school. I'm an adult now, I do blow on the weekends and hit x with my girlfriend from time to time. And I can't miss out on the summer acid trips when my brother is off-duty.:D

7. remember my motto "no pills no problem. if it grows in the ground its probably ok"
    ya i deffinetly stoel it but w/e

8. lol i was prescribed to that shit before and i didnt know you could trip off it. seems lame and too dangerous.

9. Wouldn't it be easier to just shoot urself in the face if you wanted to try to commit suicide like how you described.

Cause that's pretty much what I read... "my friend tripped when he OD'd, blah blah blah so I tried it"

Just cause someone is older than a certain age, doesn't make them an "adult", and you are a prime candidate to support this.

I know "children" that have better judgment. So technically that makes you even less... like an infant..... or a sperm without its flagellates (tail)

10. Pretty dumb of you to that. I tried welbutrin once or twice and i think I took like 3-5. It just made me anxious and I ended up cleaning my friends room.

11. What did you think would happen if you try to OD on purpose off of pharms.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. Shit dude. You should get more dome for going through that.:D

13. I can't really say you didn't ask for it. Your friend overdosed on it and you popped 2100mg?? Yeah.. Uhm.

Good job.

14. Well man i ain't gonna tell ya what to put in your body, but just because your an adult doesn't mean you have to do harder drugs.

BTW i'm not against Acid :p personally i just stay away from opiates, amphetamines and pharmacy drugs.

BTW X is cool with me too, i hit that stuff occasionally.