Im Alive

Discussion in 'General' started by OntheDopethrone, May 22, 2013.

1. Dude, you made international news. There's been more than snippets broadcast here Down Under.

Thank you for sharing this story - it gave me chills. I can't even imagine what you've gone through and what you're going through. All of my best wishes go out to you, your family, and town.

Why don't you and your friends take it upon yourselves to get a senior get-together for all of your classmates and teachers? Organize an afternoon barbecue in the park. It could even double as a fundraiser. You're a lucky man to come out of this relatively well - don't squander it.

2. You're a great writer. I'm sorry for everything you've lost. 

3. Did you see a lot of dead bodies? Wow that's something crazy to live through.

How is your house?

4. Luckily I never saw any bodies up close, and my house is intact but got covered in debris. It took hours to clean. My friend lives near a horse pasture (which is odd because it's in the middle of town) an he saw a bunch of dead horses, the horses that survived were rounded up and put out of their misery by the national guard. The national guard has basically taken control of the whole town and while they started out as helpful visitors they have turned into a bunch of totalitarian assholes that, for a long time, weren't letting anybody get home.

5. #25 SiriusWolff, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    See that's what i fear. Martial law, welcome to the police state motha fucka's

6. Really glad to hear your ok.. I feel horrible about that elementary school that got hit and like 12 little ones died.. I couldn't imagine what that feeling must be like living there.

7. The part i can't imagine is seeing people strewn around like someone just slammed them into the ground. Fuckin horrifying :(

8. It's bad, they say it's to prevent looters because apparently people have been stealing a lot in the midst of all the chaos, but if you ask me there were a lot more families separated by them than there were looters stopped. The national guard finally left my area today but they'll probably come back when Obama visits to keep everyone quarantined again.